Chapter 1:

"I'm the king of the forest!" Milion kept from the sun bathed rocks and landed in front of his speedy admirer. Musu laughed.
"Well if you're da king, den I'm da queen." She exclaimed proudly. Milion grinned showing Musu his shark teeth. He grabbed some twigs and leaves, twiddling them together. Musu curiously peeked over his furry shoulder only to be nudged back a second later. She huffed and sat angrily, she wasn't used to not getting her way. Milion turned around minutes later holding a wooden crown looking object.
"Here your crown, your majesty." He bowed an handed her the twig monstrosity. She raised a brow but decided not to retort with an insult.
"Thanks Milly." She teased slipping the crown on. Milion glared at the cheetah club before tackling her into a nearby river.
"Hey!" She pushed against his chest, but to no avail. Milion smirked and grabbed her by the gruff of her neck, tossing her into a cranberry bush.
"Milion! Don't play ruff with Musu, she's a girl she's not strong enough!" Ederas screeched from the den. Musu walked out of the bush shocked.
"Not strong enough? I'll show ya strong old man!" Musu launched herself at her father and bit roughly Into his forearm. The wound sprayed blood over the molded grass around them. Ederas kicked and called for Milion, but Milion could only stand by horrified by the scene unfolding in front of him.
"Musu stop! You are strong, just please stop!" Milion pleaded, but Musu only bit harder and looked for a pulse point. When she found it she clawed roughly against it until he father turned stiff and fell to the ground. Milion screamed.
"You're a monster Musu! A monster!" He turned and ran away from her, crying heavily.
"No, wait Milion I didn't mean to! Come back!" She called, but he wouldn't come back, he never would. Musu sobbed into her father's corpse.
I'm a monster.