Chapter 1

Finally, I had Sammy again.  I know that I shouldn't think this, but a part of me is happy that Jess was killed.  After all, it was the main reason Sam decided to come back to hunting, to avenge Jess.  Secretly, I was just happy he could be by my side again.  I missed everything about him, his very presence in a room.  When he left, I was more distraught than our father, but I didn't show it. I know I'm not straight, but I've never come out to anyone, my father is a homophobic ass, and I wouldn't want to scare my Sammy away, after all, he is the one I have feelings for, but he's also my brother.   

I looked over at him, he was staring out the passenger side window of my Impala. 

"You alright there, Sammy?" I asked, I just wanted to hold him, comfort him, anything.

"She's gone.  The same thing that killed mom.  I loved her, Dean.  I wanted to marry her."  I scowled slightly at "I loved her".  

"It'll be okay, Sammy. We'll find yellow eyes and avenge everyone who's ever been killed by him." I told him sternly.  I tore my eyes from the road to look over at him again.  He smiled slightly.  God I missed that smile.  

"So what are we going to do?" he asked me. 

"Well, first we have to meet up with Dad at this one motel and let him know that yellow eyes killed Jess, so that he can continue to track him."  I glanced once more, those lips, they were absolutely perfect.  Hell, everything about him was perfect.  

Eventually, Sam fell asleep with his head against the window.  It was getting increasingly hard to drive.  I wanted to sit here and watch him sleep in the most non-creepy sense of the action.  He looked so beautifully innocent, his sleeping face hid the lifetime of horrors he has experienced.  

*flashback*

Dean is sitting in the backseat of the Impala, Sam in the passenger, staring at a map.  He was a damn good navigator.  Dean was supposed to be resting up for his turn to drive, but he couldn't take his eyes off his 17 year old brother.  The way he scrunched up his face when concentrating was the most adorable thing Dean had ever seen.

*******

I quickly swerved back onto the right side of the road, coming out of a complete zone out.  What is my brother doing to me?  I've come to realize that I may have feelings for him, but this is getting dangerous!  Quickly, I checked on Sam, he was still soundly sleeping.  Thank god he didn't wake up, that would've been an awkward explanation. 

Alright guys, what do you think so far?  How's the title and cover? Do you want smut later? I'm not sure when I want to update this, so suggestions for what day I should update?