Chapter: 5

*Not Edited*

> Enjoy.

________________________

During the whole dangerous instant. Jax stay with me and not leaving my sight. Driving me from my condo to university and back home. He's still looking for that guy named trigger and plus the FBI and the police. But somewhere he's hiding out there. Wait for an opportunity to strike.

My parents wanted me to stay with them. But I told them I will be fine. And now my building has high twenty four security. The only wait to get in is by I.D. They set up a lot of cameras through out the building on each floor. All thanks to my parents. They call me at least two to three times a day seeing if I was okay. And it's getting a little annoying but I know it easy there minds.

My parents declined offers on interviews and going in national television. They know it was for my safety.

"Hey sweet thing. I have to go to the club and handle some business. You sure Nicole and Bree are coming over?" He ask me.

"Yes they will be here. In like fifteen minutes." I assured him. Standing at the door.

"Okay phone me if have any problems. Okay my sweet thing." I could tell that he was worried and that's what I love about him.

"I will. Now go before you stay here again." A few days ago he was supposed to go to a club meeting but he didn't go because he didn't want me to be here alone.

"See you later."

"Later sweet thing." He kissed my forehead and then my lips after that.

I watch him closed the door behind him.

Finally. Hopefully he goes for a few hours or more. I can have time to myself before my bestie's come over.

So I took a nice quick shower. After getting into some comfy clothes. Brushing my hair. Making lots of popcorn for the three of us. With extra butter.

I heard a few knocks on my door. I look threw the peep hole. I saw my friends.

I opened the door to them. They know what happened to me last week.

"Hey." They both said at the same time.

"Hi ladies, come in." I moved out of the way to them walk in.

*******************

Walking out of her apartment was the hardest thing I've ever done. I had had to use all my strength not to turn around and walk back to her. Since everything happened. I had my guys watch her apartment building also.

Hopefully everything will calms down in a few weeks.

My men have been keeping taps of his movement. But nothing. It's like he disappeared from the world. I have eyes everywhere looking for him.

Getting off of my bike in front of the club. Seeing people walking in and out.

Open the door to the smell of alcohol hitting my nose. Walking straight to my office. From the corner of my eyes. My brothers seen me and followed me.

Sitting at my desk area. There standing in front on my desk.

"Anything yet on him?" I ask whoever will answer.

"Me and Jace picked up a trail but we lost it at the airport." Tice says to me. Those two are my best trackers.

"Fuck. Find out his sources, friends to see where he went and bring them to me." Jace and Tice nodded their heads at me.