chapter two

Levi went onto the stage a took a deep breath. They of course turned on the rock version of pony (aka the video above) He slowly took off his shirt undoing each button carefully teasing the guys in the crowd. Once all the buttons were off he skid the shirt over his chest and tossed it to Hanji. She caught it of course but then he turned to the pole behind him. He grabbed it with his right hand and grinded on it.

Hanji yelled praise along with all the men who did the same. Eren secretly was swooning over him as he danced on the metal pole. He fantasized about being the pole and he felt the blood rush to his face. Suddenly Hanji handed him a napkin. Eren looked at her confused.

"You've got a bloody nose silly."

He touched his nose and saw blood. Crap. What was he going to do except watch? Nothing. So he looked up to Levi who was now unbuttoning his jeans. He unzipped them struggling for a moment because they were too tight. Hanji caught his pants and screamed for him. He was only in his boxers. And hawt damn did Eren love it. Sexual appeal.

Levi turned around and put his back against the pole. He arched his back making Eren's imagination run wild and crazy. Lustful thoughts. He imagined Levi's back arching as Eren pleasured him. He looked back up to Levi on stage, he was on all fours with his back arched and ass in the air, leaning back slightly. Eren imagined Levi on all fours, again arching his back as Eren leaned over him whispering sweet nothings in his ear. Wanting them and all of their flaws.

He watched Levi be in many a sexual poses and Eren fantasized about every single one of them. And my god did Eren wanna ride that pony. Lol. once the song was over Hanji chucked his clothes back at him. "Eren, you can't hide it from me I'm a scientist in multiple different fields... Including a phycologist, meaning I can tell when you pupils expand 45% that you like him, also your hiding a boner, you thought of every single thing Levi did but with you in the picture... Didn't you?" She said rhetorically. She truly knew that he did.

Once Levi was dressed he came back to the two. "That was awesome Levi! All the guys just swooned over you didn't they?" She said making it obvious.

"Well isn't it my turn now?- Eren, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Hmm... Did you enjoy it? The show I mean."

"N-no I'm straight as an arrow."

"Truth Eren... Me Phycologist, I know truth."

"Fine... *sighs*... I liked it."

Hanji leaned over to Levi and whispered something in his ear. Levi responded a she whispered. "Oh... Really?... Mmhmmm..." This made Eren anxious. "W-what did you tell him?" He asked timidly. "Well I told him what I know."

Eren blushed furiously and glared at Hanji. They played truth or dare for a while longer and it was Hanji's turn again.

"Eren truth or dare?"

"Fuck it, dare." Eren was almost wanting Hanji to make him do sexual things with Levi. That pure lust for your mate.

"I dare you to go into the back room and give Levi a private dance." She continued, "I'll have to be there of course... For scientific reasons of course." She pushed up her glasses smiling devilishly.

"Aka she's a perv."

"Shut up, I know!"

~[]~

Levi got on the couch that was in the small room. Hanji had picked out an outfit Eren had to wear from their closet. She knew Levi liked the idea of a cop so...

Eren walked into the room in a cop uniform but he hand shorts instead of pants, a fake gun, and pink fluffy hand cuffs. He pulled out the gun and pretended to shoot them, making the "pew pew" noises. They pretended to die and Eren giggled. Hanji controlled the music as well as Eren's clothing.

"Okay go."

~[]~ you love me... Lulz
The book also says the writer is an ass because this scene won't be covered in the next chapter...

BWAHAHAHAHA you love me. ^.=

Narrator approves of your disapproval.