15.

we finally got back home. i stepped out of the car and went to the trunk.

i opened it and took out my bookbag. i didn't feel like helping the b*tch so i walked inside the house and left him outside.

i went up to my room and i was bored i decided to clean it up and decorate it more. i grabbed my beats pill, and put some loud music.

i was getting lit to "no problem" by chance the rapper.

i took some cute things to hang up from a box. i had polaroids of lisa me and jade. bullsh. i ripped them up and kept the ones i looked cute in. just my face btw :))

i had some inside my dresser of me and the crew. they were so cute :(

i grabbed some tape and the pics

i grabbed some tape and the pics. i put my chair next to the wall i was gonna stick the pics on. i got on the chair and took a piece of tape.

i looked at the picture of me and the crew and smiled. my loves. i was dancing trying not to fall.

i put the tape of the back and sticked it on the wall.

i heard footsteps getting closer to me. i instantly knew who it was. the b*tch. i ignored him. "you don't want no problem, want no problem with me!!" i sang out loud dancing a little.

"babe..." he said lowly.

"babe." he said a little louder. he started tapping on my back.

"ARIANNA!" he yelled mad loud.

"what the f*ck you want my niqqa!?" i yelled back annoyed. i got off the chair getting the box of pictures.

"don't talk to me like that!" he got all up in my face.

"f*ck off b*tch." i replied.

"I SAID DONT F*CKING TALK TO ME LIKE THAT." he raised his hand.

"hit me...i...dare...you." i said in between my teeth with a glare.

slap.

i felt a burning sensation on my cheek. my face swung to the side. he just hit me. this b*tch a*s niqqa just hit me.

i shed a tear. i was sad, i was pissed,
i was angry.

i rubbed my cheek and charged at daniel. i punched him in his jaw. he punched me in the stomach.

"ahhh." i groaned in pain bent over.

i went back up and punched his nose twice with all my force. i tried to walk out of the room but he had another idea.

he grabbed my hair and swung me across the room.

i got up and tackled him. i was on top of daniel when i busted up his lip. it was throbbing.

i punched him every part of his face while crying. i bent down on his chest and started sobbing.

he started crying too.

(pretend they're on the floor, not kissing but crying on each others chest)

"im so sorry...i can't...i can't believe i did this...baby...im sorry." i could barely understand him because he was sobbing so badly.

i just sobbed and sobbed.

💙