51.

*i'm changing the name of the girl, because she's named ari which is me, and it's weird now that i have a lil boo thang😭 YEAH YALL I HAVE A MANS NOW AND WE'VE MADE A YEAR AND 3 MONTHS SO FAR 😩but anyways enough about me!!
her new name will be
Destiny.
************************************

he entered our room and i saw his sweaty sexy ass...shirtless body. shit man. so many thoughts came into my head i almost forgot about the prank.

"hey sexy." i smirked as these unexpected words came out of my mouth.

"sexy?" he asked licking his lips, while checking me out.

"yeah papi..." i said getting closer to him.

"if you don't want it, don't do that you're gonna regret it mami." he said pulling me closer grabbing my ass.

"i definitely won't regret anything if it's you who's giving it to me..." i said in a seductive voice, as i ran my fingers down his chest reaching his v-line.

"okay you got it, it's on now!" he said grabbing me.

i jumped on his waistline as he carried me over to the bed. he laid me down and kissed on my neck. holy shitnesss i'm boutta get that good after workout D.

he went in between my legs and caressed my boobs over the tanktop i had on. we made out deeply and intensely. shit was hot. his hand traveled down to the starting of my pants. his manly hand went inside my pants and rubbed me from the outside of my PINK underwear. i could feel oceans happening down there.

i softly moaned in his mouth. he reached his hand out and went in again but this time it was inside my panties. i felt his fingers rubbing my clit almost bringing me to a climax.

we kept making out, his tongue fighting with mine to see who won. he inserted his two fingers in me and wiggled them inside my moist 🐱. i was about to cum, it felt so good. i know he was enjoying giving me pleasure.

"yo Des, is he---" i heard.

i turned my head and seen kevin by the bathroom door. i totally forgot he was here. and i forgot about the prank too. oh my jesus.

"oh shit. sorry you had to see that bro" daniel says sitting up while laughing.

kevin had a straight face.
"for real i forgot you were here kev." i said in an awkward voice.

"yeah." he said looking mad and walking out.

"hm what was that about?" daniel says with a confused face. i stood shut. "anyways where were we?" he says smirking.

"oh...yeah." i said feeling bad kevin had to see that. i know he has a lil feelings for me. and maybe i do too. but...i have daniel.

he started kissing my neck again as we continued what was going on.

OH SHITTT SOMEBODY'S MAD 👀👀 NEXT PART COMING SOON 💛