44.

"can i get a reservation for 1 suite with 3 rooms?" devin said to the woman.

"yes sir, can i get your credit card?" she asked.

all of us threw our credit cards on the counter. gangggggg. her eyes widen while looking at all the cards.

"can you split the bill from each card?" i asked.

"uh....um yeah s-sure." she said.

we waited until she did all the shtuffff he hadda do. it almost took forever. she finally finished after like 4 whole minutes (:

"thank you for choosing this hotel, your room keys." she said handing them all to kevin. she gave him the cards too. he counted and handed them back to us.

"alright thanks." he said.

"aigh so lesgooo." devin said running.

"devin stop f*cking running and help me walk you retard." lucy yelled.

we all DIEDDD of laughter. devin's sensitive ash has to deal with a cranky pregnant girl.

"y'all are funnyyyy." i said laughing.

we walked close to the elevator. lord knows how much i hate elevators. i got nervous and stopped walking.

"um can we just...u-um take the fancy, very beautiful stairs?" i asked with a funny look on my face.

"arianna its 5:48 in the morning, ain't nobody finna walk up the stairs, get in here now." she said pulling my wrist extra hard.

i stumbled and fell onto daniels chest. he looked at me and squeezed my hand.

"im here baby just close your eyes." he said.

i shut my eyes for what felt like forever. i finally heard the ding.

"babe." daniel said.

i opened my eyes and we all walked together. we arrived at our suite. mannnn was it big and PRETTY.

we went thru the rooms and i ran into the cutest one and took it YASSS BIH

"I CALL DIBS ON THIS ROOM!!" i yelled throwing my bags on the floor and looking around

"ayo me, nae, dev & lucy gonna go to sleep." kevin said barging into our room.

"alright, but sorry if we're too loud tonight." daniel said winking at kevin.

"oh lord, make sure to close ya door cause we ain't trynna hear ya moaning all night, bye." kev said snickering.

daniel shut the door as i explored the room's bathroom.

(kev & nagely room)

(kev & nagely room)

(dev & lucy room)

"babeeee can we have fun now pwease?" daniel asked behind wrapping his arms around my neck.

"niqqa let me explore this nice as$ room." i said looking at the view amazed.

as i walked i was pushed against a wall. daniels lips came in contact with my neck. "i can't wait any longer babygirl."

he sucked on my neck, making sure he left a big mark. i moaned in pleasure. he kept me against the wall till he was done or whatever.

he whispered 'jump' and i did. he caught me and led me to the bed. he threw me on it and hovered me.

"can i make love to you princess?" he asked kissing my lips and collarbone.

"yes you can baby." i said.

he first took of my shirt leaving me shivering because of the AC. he then took of his shirt and wrapped his arms around me. i felt his warmth.

he slowly pulled down my black tights and bit his lip in the process. he looked so sexy. he was being gentle too but that soon was gonna change.

💙