Percy Jackson: Sister and Brother meeting

Before everything have started, Abigail already have alot of fans in the camp.

Everyone knows that my mother was Aphrodite. No, Grover told me that I smell more than the rest of the campers. I'm not saying that I stink, It's just that I attracts monsters more than anybody in the camp. It started when I just fell out of nowhere, Weird right? I was wet, very wet. It was Annabeth who first approached me. "Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, I am Annabeth Chase." then some of the kids gave me towels and.. woah, a huge dryer. I was dry in two seconds, "Hey she looks familliar" said a girl with a pair of braids and a leather jacket? I can't tell my eyes were blurred and then.. I fainted.

I woke up in a room, was it the clinic? Then I saw a creature with eyes all over his body, "I.. Please don't hurt me" I said then I realized what/who the creature is, "Argus, made by Hera" I said then suddenly Annabeth appeared, "Abigail, If I were you I will be more careful on saying a God's name" she said while grinning. "how'd you know my name?"  I asked, "Cabin nine always have plan and strategy" she said, "Meaning?" I asked, "Athena" she said as the girl with braids barged in. "Annabeth.." she said as she huff and puff, "Piper calm down" Annabeth said. "Annabelle ermm Annabeth.." said Piper, "What?" Annabeth asked, "Abigail.... the satyrs said that she.. she smells like a Godess" said Piper.

______________________________________________________________

SORRY IF MY GRAMMAR IS WRONG, IM TRYING TO DO MY BEST.

Angela