Battle Rules (EVERYONE READ!)

Hey guys! Flash here!
Because of the upcoming battle, and that there's many more to come, I've decided to set some rules and things to go by when your cat is fighting.

1. You can decide what move you character makes against the enemy, but you DO NOT decide the damage.
I don't want to see any of this:

She raked her claws across his flank, chuckling in satisfaction when blood began to ooze from her severely inflicted wound.

No.  None of that.  That will result in a warning.
Instead, roleplay like this:

Roleplayer 1: She lunged at him, aiming a rake of her claws towards his flank.

Roleplayer 2: With a howl of pain, she felt the claws tear through her skin, leaving a deep gash.

Roleplayer 1: The warrior chuckled in satisfaction at seeing her enemy cower.

This is so that the other roleplay can choose to dodge, how much damage is inflicted, ect.

2.  Going back to rule one, if your character is dodging everything or barely getting a scratch, that will NOT be tolerated.  Try to keep it so that both cats have an equal amount of wounds-and no cat comes out unscathed.

That's it.  Those two rules.  Got it?  Simple.  Easy to understand.  Now go and murder each other to your hearts content.