(OOC) Stardust Covered Bluff

A place of peace and silence. When you sit here you feel as if you might be able to reach up and grab the stars...

A voice calls down from the heavens. 
"Welcome. Is there something I may do for you?"
You immediately know this presence to be something greater than yourself. It is a force capable of changing, rearranging, and destroying.

Nodding hesitantly, you give it your message.

SO
This is a place for you to talk to me (the admin) in person. I realized the way we had it set up is really inefficient so this should streamline your thoughts. Think of it as kind of like a help desk and kind of a parallel to the Join form.

Any news will be presented here, so check it regularly!

CURRENT PROPHECIES:  

(Please do not make prophecies on your own. A prophecy needs to be discussed with the admins, leaders, and medicine cats. We will have one coming this summer.) 

NONE

Recent News: 

(Deaths, births, new apprentices/warriors, new cats in positions of power, and the like will go here if anyone requests it. Joining the roleplay does not count as news.)

NONE

Initiatives: 
(Things currently taking place to make the roleplay more fun and/or technical things that need to be cleaned up.)

Clean Up: If anyone's cat is dead, if they've moved to a new clan, or if they've changed their username, comment below with that information so we can clean up the allegiances.

Namesakes: If someone else has the same prefix as you, comment below. Hopefully we can come to a peaceful resolution and avoid duplicates. I also have an extensive list of really cool prefixes if anyone wants a few.

Apprenticeship: If you do not have a mentor, post that below. PLEASE TAG YOUR LEADER AS WELL. We hope to be able to give all apprentices a mentor.

The Shipping Chart: If you are in a PERMANENT relationship (mates) or have had kits, please post that below as well. We might make a chart showing genealogy in the future, for fun.