"Just be natural, do push it too much"

"oka- Hey look! its the Lupins!!" said loud enough for my family to hear. I didnt exactly see the Lupins, just Allie. She looked cute... As usual...

"Oh lets go over to them, I'll say hi to Dora and Remus" My mum said going towards Allie. She didnt seem to see us cause she was looking back at the barrier. Hmmm

"Where's Trina?" George said with a worried look only loud enough for me to hear.

"Dunno, Lets ask" i said picking up the pace.

"He-" was all i said when she tripped in front of me. I caught one of her arms while George caught the other. She looked up.

"Whoa! are you okay Allie?" I asked her with a concerned look.

"Yah, thanks guys" Allie said with her cute voice.

"Oh My Gosh Allie!! Im SO SORRY!" Trina shouted and ran over to her sister.

Allie rubbed her bum. Ummm... Awkward... "No it's okay Trina. Its my fault, i didnt move"

"You sure?"

"yah."

"hey George, Fred!" Trina said enthusiastically.

"Hello Dora, Hello Remus" Mum and dad said.

"Hello to you too" Mrs. Lupin said.

"Who might these two lovely ladies be?" dad said looking down at Trina and Allie

"This is Allison" Mr. Lupin said pointing at Allie "And Trina" pointing at Trina

"So these are the other twins that Fred and George keep blabbing about" oh no... dad... really?? Allie and Trina giggled. They dont find it awkward?

"Ah i see that little umm..." dad said slightly confused

"Allie" i said for him

"Allie, yes, I see that she is for the Gryffindor house ehh?" dad said. That's when i realized that she was wearing the colors of Gryffindor. Allie looked down at what she ws wearing.

**Allie**

I looked down at what she was wearing. Huh, i didnt notice.

"Come on, lets go to the train, the kids might be late." dad said. And so we did, we headed to the hogwarts express. The man there got our luggages and placed it at the back. Trina and I brought our owls with us. We went to find a compartment. We were able to find the first empty one. We entered it along with Fred and George.

"Hey, mind if-" Fred said

"-we crash with you?" George continued

"Sure" Trina and i say in a unison. *sigh* Fred is so cute when he does that with George. Will he bee my boyfriend when we grow older? I mentally slapped myself. What the Heck am i thinking!?!?! WE. ARE. TOO. YOUNG.We all laughed. We all put all our school bags in the upper deck. Well, Fred and George did (Did i mention that they are freakishly tall?) . We said our thanks.

**Trina**

I am really glad we found the weasleys especially the Twins *sigh* I dont think that he'll like me.... But Allie said that he will sometime.... I looked out at the window to see our parents trying to catch our attention.

"Hey guys! its our parents!" i said to them. They all rushed to the window. Someone was squishing me. I turned to see George. I saw Allie and Fred pulling the window.

"UGH.. George.. your squishing me!" i said squirming

"HAHA!!! I like squishing you"

"George get off me now..." i said with the sweetest voice i can make.