OH SHIT!!

Two weeks after ur accident u went back to work and got hella money.
You: Oh shit I have hella money Fuck yeah.
Angie: Is that (name) ?
You : angie what are you doing here!?
Angie: U know V (tae) right ?
You : Yea what about him?
Angie : Me and him got to know each other better he asked you out, what should I say?
You : He is really nice and sweet u should totally say yes.
Angie: OK thanks for your advice and time.
Angie left and u went back working. You went home and u where very excited to tell him the news about V and angie thing.
You : jhope r u home it's Friday btw (by the way) .
*silence *
You : Jhope? , Jhope? , J-J-J-JHOPE,
Jhope, rap Mon, Jungkook, Jimin,and suga are drunk and listening to music.
Jhope : *Hicks* Hey (name) u home early.
You : Ok but your drunk as Fuck!!
Suga : *Hicks* drink with us u.
You : only once
(You know how u said you'll drink once right u drunk 20 times and u were very very drunk u were more drunk than jhope, Jimin, rap Mon, jungkook, and suga together.) Everyone wasn't drunk but you .
Jhope : (name) r u OK!?
You : *Hicks* *Hicks* FUCK yes now I'm going to get another drink.
Rap mon block you from the drinks and jungkook and jimin held ur arm and jhope ran to get your pills for u to calm down
Jhope : calm down and open ur mouth.
You : *screaming * No let me go.
Jhope shoved the pill in your mouth and you drunk water and u were normal.
You : what happened, why does head and tummy hurt so bad.
Suga : I asked you to drink with us and u had more shots then all of us together and that was bad and jhope ran to go get ur pills to change u back but I'm very sorry and I hope u forgive us (name)?
You : I forgive you suga.
You hugged suga and he hugged u back.
You : I have to tell you guys something amazing!!
Jungkook : what is it (name) !?
You : Angie and tae have been hanging out with each other after my accident, and tae asked Angie out like girlfriend and boyfriend and she said yes.
Rap mon : I'm happy for them.
Jhope : I'm going to sleep, I'm in alot of pain right now. Night everyone , he ran up to you and and gave u a kiss.
Rap mon, jungkook, jimin and suga : AWWWWW
Jhope : shut boys night
Jhope went to bed and everyone left but you. You went to the room got on the bed and cuddle with him and went to bed.

There are maybe 3 more parts to this story, I'm working on one now . I hope u like my story and love u guys. 😘👋