ChapTer 2

When Lucy agreed to Samantha's plan, she definitely didn't expect to be tackled onto the ground by 2 different guards and strapped down

When Lucy agreed to Samantha's plan, she definitely didn't expect to be tackled onto the ground by 2 different guards and strapped down. That's one another thing she hates, people who work for the government and lie. Not anything like lying to protect people, lying to benefit themselves. But when she thought about it, Amanda didn't actually lie. She with held information (which is just as bad). The government had never been a friend of Lucy Davis, even when she lived in England they hated her.

Her mother started her hatred, by constantly getting arrested and bringing police into her home. She watched as they hit her mother and whispered cruel things into her ears, hoping that the little girl didn't hear them (which she did). The men gave the red head warnings to not say a word to anybody, or the same would happen to her. This gave the girl the fire that hid behind her eyes, fuel to grow and burn brighter. The fire that is still inside of her to this day.

The crimson haired woman looked at her surroundings as she was pushed down an unfamiliar corridor, with two guard either side of her. She saw they were holding loaded guns instead of stun guns which the Arkham guards held - so she smiled excitedly knowing that she was going to have some fun with the guards. She opened her mouth, ready to say a flirty remark, when she saw a inmate looking into her eyes. So she took in all the faces: some had their faces pushed up against the bar - shouting and attempting to intimidate the guards and herself. The others just sat on their bunks, ignoring everything other than their thoughts.

Just like what Lucy did in her cell, thinking of the outside world and how it had changed whilst she was gone. She once thought that perhaps they had brought hover boards out, like in that film she once saw. Lucy giggled at the thought, gaining a weird look from one of the guards.

The group suddenly came to a stop in front of some double doors, with lights above it. The woman narrowed her eyes and looked as the red light turned green, signalling the door was now open. The doors automatically swung open, and created a beeping sound. She was wheeled through the doors; into a room with people wearing white lab coats walking around. Feeling a burning sensation at the side of the head, she moved her eyes and saw a woman with blonde hair starring at her with a anxious look. Lucy saw the sweat begin to form on her head and smirked, enjoying the way she still struck fear inside of people.

"See something you like? Come on, I don't bite." She purred, looking into the woman's brown eyes. Attempting to lure her forward; which she did. The woman's feet padded along to where Lucy was strapped down, and stopped just to her left. Blue eyes met brown ones: one full of fear, one full of excitement. But Lucy gave the woman a confused look as the woman in front of her smirked, before lifting up a gun shaped device and injecting something into her neck.

"Ow! You son of a-!" She winced, looking at the blonde haired woman. Who raised an eyebrow before turning and walking to a small table, with medical equipment scattered on it. The doctor picked an tablet and typed a few words into it before nodding at the guards. They then began to push the red head forward again.

"And I thought we were going to be the greatest of friends." Lucy called back sarcastically, rolling her eyes. She wriggled her wrists, wanting to make space from the tight leather straps around them. She felt humiliated and this brought her need to kill to the surface, it was like a constant itch under her skin. One that she couldn't get rid of - no matter how much she tried. She had this feeling some days when she was locked in her cell, and the guards would make fun of her. It enraged her to think that she couldn't fight back and slit the guards throat to shut them up, or tie them up to make them feel hopeless just like she felt. She just starred ahead of her as she was wheeled towards a second set of doors, which were opened by two other guards.

She saw the guards talk, but couldn't hear them over the sound of whirling. Grinning when she saw what was through the double doors, which the guards had now pushed open. A helicopter stood there, with multiple guards standing around it all pointing at Lucy. Her head twisted when she saw the guard beside her begin to lose the straps. With her mind still being controlled by anger, she wriggled and smiled when she saw she had space to break free.

"Pssst," she whispered at the guard who stopped to look at her, "I'm sorry for what is about to happen."

And with that she broke free, grabbing the guard by his helmet and pulling his face to her knee. Then elbowing him in the spine; directly onto a pressure point. He collapsed into the ground unconscious, Lucy's ears pricked up as she heard more soldiers move closer. She spun on her heel, kicking a guard directly in the chest. Before punching another guard in the throat, he fell back to the floor. Lucy ran over and picked up his gun before he could even think of doing it, and pointed it at him.

She tutted at him. "You really should ask for a raise." Lucy then knocked another guard out with the head of the gun, before aiming it back at the man. Who was now smirking at her, she titled her head to the side. Almost like a lost puppy, confused to why he was excited to die.

An arm wrapped around her waist, until it grabbed the gun - bringing it up to her neck. Lucy immediately began to struggle, kicking and screaming. Her oxygen level lowering by the second, but she didn't care. She just wanted to hurt someone - really badly.

All of her movements stopped as she felt a prick at her neck, she immediately began to feel dizzy. And fell to the ground when the gun was removed from her neck. Her knees fell to the ground, followed by her hands; slowly crawling away. Lucy was pushed to the ground, her face in the dust and she coughed. The dust scratching her lungs, she was then turned to she a man smiling down at her. He crouched down, smirking.

"Sorry, princess."

Lucy's vision faded, before everything went black.

Guys chapter 2 is done!!

I'm wondering if I should just update every Wednesday, what do you think?

I just watched the film yesterday, and OMG! It's just amazing!!

for more amazing adventures
                - star-laur