2: Escaping

Clem's POV 

Goodbye, Clementine.

Those two words repeat in my head as I fall. Knocking down a walker with 

I try to get up, but get pushed down by another walker. He was rays to take a chop out of my neck, but I stab him with my axe in the right side of his head, getting him off. I get up and swing at head again, killing him. 

The walker that I was pushed into, gets up, and comes after me. I swing at his forehead, getting my axe stuck. Two more walkers comes after me, but gets shot down by Carver's crew.

I begin walking away from the scene, trying not to be noticed again. But I still have thing on my mind.

Kenny.

Why would he do that? I tried to save Sarita. She would've died from the walker bite anyways.

I killed her. 

Kenny's POV

Sarita. She's gone. All because of Clementine. I sorta feel glad that she's gone, but I feel....guilty? 

I walk with my head hung low after Mike. I don't know where the hell we're going, so I'm just following after him.

"Do you know where Clem is?" Mike asks.

I don't answer him.

"I just hope she's safe." Mike says.

I glare at the back of his head. How could he say that? She killed Sarita.

She killed her.

Clementine's POV

One hour later

I got out. I can't believe I got out. I thought I was as good as dead.

"But you won't get to see the tears I cry, behind these amber eyes." I sing softly.

I remember hearing that song on the radio, but I changed hazel to amber, to fit me. 

When I was little I didn't get it, until mom told me the meaning of the song. But I forgot what she said. I miss her so bad. I'm beginning to forget her face, I only remember her face when she was a walker.

 I miss my dad. I'm happy he gave me his hat, that's the only thing I have left of him.

Lee's blood is on this hat.

I miss Lee badly. Why did he have to die? Why did I have to run away? 

A tear rolls down my cheek. 

I'd do anything to see him again. To see my parents again. To see everyone again. Nobody deserved to die.

I rapidly raise my hand and wipe the tear away.

They wouldn't want me crying about it, they would want me to find the group and get somewhere safe.

I tighten my grip on my axe and put my head up high. I'm gonna survive this, I will.

Rebecca's POV

I can't believe Nick and Carlos are dead. Clementine's still not back. And I think I'm going into labor. I just wish Alvin was here.

I gather the courage to go up to Kenny and ask where Clementine is.

"Kenny." I ask.

He looks up to me, then looks down. "What."

"Where's Clementine?" 

"She's dead," He mumbles.

"She's....oh God." 

 My hands cover my face, then tears spill out of my eyes. She can't be dead.

I walk over to the rest of the grou to tell them about Clementine.

"Guys," I start.

"What's wrong, Rebecca?" Bonnie asks.

"Clem, she's...she's gone." I say.

"No, no, she can't." Luke says, on the verge of tears.

Sarah bursts into tears again. Bonnie wrapping her arms around the girl, crying with her.

"Gosh, she was so young." Mike says.

Luke, holding tears back, gets up. " I'm gonna find Jane."

Luke walks away. He looked at Clem like she was his sister.

We all thought of her as family.

Clem's POV

I made it. I found them. But they're all....crying?

I hide behind a bush. What's wrong?

But I put that aside as I look at Kenny. But I turn my head to see Luke walking away. 

Follow Luke

Or

Confront Kenny

***

Thanks for all the feedback on the first chapter! I appreciate it! And also, you the audience, gets to choose what Clem should do next chapter. 

Bye lovelies.