I silently watched as Tyler swayed April to the dance floor. Wrapped up in each other's arms they both looked so adorable.

Oh, how I wish!

"Sky --" Chase's voice bought me back to reality and I smiled up at him as he stood by my side.

A nervous look was plastered on his face that made me furrow my eyebrows at him.

"What happened?" I asked curiously.

"Sky, I -- " he began hesitantly and I grabbed his hand for him to continue.

"Sky, I -- I can't be your boyfriend anymore" He said and my heart skipped a beat.

What?!

"I -- Chase ... how what?" I choked out shaking my head. "This isn't funny."

"I am not joking." He frowned at my expression.

But before he could explain or I could say anything, we were both being called because the wedding traditions were starting.

I held back my tears and swallowed all my words. I don't want to ruin April and Tyler's day with my drama.

What happened Chase? My eyes asked him as we made our way towards the crowd.

I wasn't even paying attention when April threw her flower bouquet and when I saw it coming straight towards me, I caught it. The crowd cheered and I weakly smiled.

Whatever the myths say, they are never going to work for me.

I was still not able to focus what was happening around me when suddenly everyone started pushing me in the middle of the dance floor. I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw Chase twirling the bride's garter on his finger, a smirk plastered on his face. That's when the realization hit me.

Chase caught the bride's garter.

Wow, the circumstances.

Isn't it funny?

I rigidly sat on the chair as Chase kneeled in front of me.

"May I?" He asked and I just looked away crossing by arms over my chest.

Chase, reached out to lift the bottom part of my dress up to my calves. The way his eyes scrutinized me, speeds up the pace of my heart.

His fingers skim over my feet, his every touch causing shiver down my spine.

He put the garter on my leg as I heard the distant sound of crowd cheering reach my ears.

Once the garter was on my leg, he used his teeth to pull it up my thigh. His lips making a slightest contact with my skin, which had me breathing quickly.

When I was able to compose myself, I pushed him away slightly and escaped the scene, blush creeping my neck.

I was hurriedly walking away, and I could hear Chase's calling for me from behind but I didn't stop.

And I was out of the place in no time.

I quickly grabbed a glass of water and gulped it in one go. That's when I turned around and bumped into someone.

"Are you blind? Stay away from me." I snapped looking in his green eyes. I know I am being harsh and what not but he is the one wanting to end our relationship.

"Nobody speaks to me that way, love." He said smirking.

How the hell, can he smirk at the times like that?!

"Then you better get used it from now on..." I said trying to walk past him but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him.

"I can't be your boyfriend anymore." He said.

"W-Why?" I gulped.

"Because I am getting married." He said and a tear rolled down my eyes.

How, the hell this happened?

"W-Who?" I choked out.

"She's gorgeous!" He replied grinning.

"Oh, I bet she is." I whispered looking away.

"So, I have a question!" He said placing his finger under my chin to make me look up at him.

Why is he doing this to me?

"What?"

"Skylar, will you marry me? Because I can't be your boyfriend anymore, I want to be your husband." He smiled his eyes staring at me with loving intensity, his thumbs brushing the traitor tears off my cheeks.

Nodding I started hitting him. You ... You... you ... I hate you! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I said hitting him lightly on his chest.

He laughed and grabbed my left hand, before placing a soft kiss on my ring finger he slipped a beautiful diamond ring on it.

I cried out of happiness as Chase captured my lips with his.

His kisses are like drug to me. His touch my obsession, his happiness my path and his love my objective. He is all that I need. My life now is complete.

**************

Aw, how cute !
Tell me if you liked it and do vote.
Thank you.