• Chapter Four: Don't you dare Meow Me! °

° Chapter four: Don't you dare Meow Me! °

"Stop that!" I had to scold my Fairy Godmother.

"Stop what?" She says innocently, before doing her wand trick towards some pumpkins making them a really bigger size.

I massage my temples, letting out a sigh,"This is just so much to take y'know? First my mother passes away," that hurt a little honestly when I said,"then two years later my father marries this lady he claims to love now, and now I have two annoying step sisters. And now I have a Fairy godmother?" I say stopping my rant.

My fairy-whatever, puts a comforting hand on my shoulder,"Don't worry darling, the fun hasn't even started yet." She says excitedly.

"What fun-?"

"I noticed that you don't like their cat. And those two annoying girls, plus their mother." My Fairy Godmother says pointing it out.

"Yup, you got that right." I say chuckling,"But do you have like a name- or more like a nickname? Is that Fairy Godmother is such a mouthful." I say, glancing around. Were still at my backyard garden.

She shrugs with a smile,"Just call me your Fairy-whatever." She says laughing at that.

I nod,"I like it already."

"Well-"

"Ella!" Both Natasha's and Juliet screeching voice ringed. They both were running towards me with a grin on their faces, I panicked for my Fairy-whatever but when I looked behind me. She was long gone.

Oh great, now they're going to think I'm going crazy 'cause I was 'talking to myself'.

"What now?" I ask annoyed.

Thank you Fairy Godmother, for abandoning me and leaving me with these two-

"Ella, mom wants you to come for s-supper." Juliet says slightly out of breath for running.

"You mean your mother." I corrected her.

She nods shyly, bowing down her head,"Y-yes."

Natasha glares at me -no surprised there, but then her glare softens and she lets out a sigh and puts on a smile,"Actually we bought you a dress from our shopping."

I walk past them, on purpose shoving them both in the process. "It will probably be ugly, so make sure to burn it while you have the chance!" I yell over my shoulder, leaving those two dumbfounded.

"Why is there a really big pumpkin out here?" Natasha asks out loud, confused seconds later.

"It's for... Decorations!" I yell out the first thing that pops in my mind.

~*

Eating the last piece of chocolate cake that Buhu had baked for me, I settle around our big music room. It feels like ages that I haven't been here, when in reality it was only a few months.

Here it was where my dad's argument happened.

I shake my head at that.

Douchebag.

I was about to sit down on the leather seat, to play the piano, but let out a surprised shriek.

"You!" I glare at the white furball, in return it hisses at me.

Right when I was going to curse at the thing. A white familair sparkly form comes, until it turns into my Fairy-whatever.

I point my index finger at her accusingly,"You left me all alone with those girls! Why did you just left?" I ask her.