Chapter 3} Carless choice, Wrong wife, hear her voice.

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Might as well convince my dad now.

                        Father

                                              Hey, Dad?

What is it Natsu?

                                      Can we move
                                    The wedding to                                   
                                April 30th?

As long as your marrying
Lisanna then yes we'll move it

                                             Thanks dad

•Back to the current time at school a week after Natsu's and Lucy's phone call•

•Lucy's P.O.V•

We've got everything ready and we start performing tonight. If we don't w'ere doomed,  the projects due in a week. We decided to preform our own made up song called Photograph (Yes I know it's an actual song by Ed Sheeran but for this fanfic just go with it)

In the end we planned to do a duet and a song that would touch people's hearts and that's for sure going to get us am A+

Another thing to lighten my mood is after I'm meeting my online crush aka Fire_eater who's getting married...

"Lucy, tell me all the colours of the colour wheel ebi?"

I snap out of my daze to see Cancer~sensai asking me a question.

But before he can answer he interrupts.

"Heartfillia next time we have art class don't zone out."

I nod. "Yes Cancer~sensai."

After he stops paying attention to me I slip out my phone to see if Fire's online.

*RING~*

Crap lost track of time again..

Levy was absent today so of course I had no one to sit and each lunch with so I headed towards the rooftops.

I dangle my legs as I sing the song my mother taught me when I was young to fend off bullies in this case everyone but Lev~Chan.

"I can hold my breath."

"I can bite my tongue."

"I can stay awake for days"

"..if that's what you want."

"Be your number one."

"I can fake a smile."

"I can force a laugh."

"I can dance and play the part"

"..if that's what you ask."

"Give you all I am."

"I can do it."

"I can do it."

I can do it~"

"But I'm only human."

"And I bleed when I fall down."

"I'm only hu-"

I stop my singing due to the crash I hear near me.

Shit I thought I was alone!

•Natsu's P.O.V•

I couldn't find Heartfilia and I was looking for her 'cause I was going to lull the salt prank on her during Lunch.

Maybe the roof top..

(Way to go Natsu! Use your brain and think for once!)

As the fresh air smacks me in the face when I reach the top I hear the most beautifulest voice ever. It was like an Angels--so soft and sweet.

The amazing voice was singing one of my favourite songs too.

I get closer and see who it was..

...Heartfilia.

Her voice was too perfect I couldn't resist leaning in to hear but to my luck the cook ran out of space in the kitchen so the pots are randomly stored here!

I trip over a couple and make a huge ruckus causing her to stop singing.

What do I do now?!

Online Idenity|NaLu|Short|✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें