Roman

I saw what happened out there, how dare he? What the hell makes Rollins think he can ever put his hands on Nikki? I walked in anger to catering, where I'm pretty sure the scumbag is at. I saw him sitting at a table with Paige, I walked up and slammed my hand on the table, they both shot up from the table. "What the hell is wrong with you, Reigns?" Rollins looked at me with wide eyes. I clenched my jaw "What's wrong with me? What makes you think that you can ever put your hands on Nikki?" He scoffed "The bitch-" I flipped the table, spilling everything that was on it. I grabbed Rollins' shirt collar, "Watch your mouth before I knock all of your teeth down your throat." I growled in anger, Paige walked up with a smirk. "A little protective over Princess Nikki, aren't ya pumpkin?" I tossed Rollins into the wall before walking away, I walked down to Nikki's locker room. I softly knocked on the door, "Come in." I heard her voice full of sadness. I walked in and saw her on the couch, she had a blue shirt and leggings, she was just sitting staring down at her title. I grabbed a chair and sat in front of her. I stared at her with concern, she looked up at me. Her eyes were filled with tears, she puckered her lips, trying to hold in the tears. She got up from the couch and walked around the room, she ran her hands through her hair. She leaned against the wall before finally letting go, she sobbed while tears came out of her eyes. I walked over to her and tried to touch her but she moved out of the way and ran out of the room. I jogged after her, I found her in a hallway, throwing things around. She was crying and shouting things. "Why is this happening?!" She picked up a steel chair and threw it at the wall. "Why can't I just be happy? I want to be happy!" She picked up a microphone and threw it on the ground. "I just want to be loved! Just once!" She picked up another chair, she was gonna throw it again but I ran up to her. She looked at me, her makeup was runny and her eyes were red from the crying. I didn't say anything, I grabbed her waist, pulling her close and smashed her lips against mine. She dropped the chair, and placed her hands on my arms. We pulled away, slowly. She looked at me and I looked down at her. She reached up and kissed me again, she poured all her emotion into the kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck, while I had my arm wrapped around her waist. She pulled away with one arm still wrapped around my neck, she ran her hand down my face. I reached my hand up and traced the shape of her lips. "Beautiful." I whispered before staring back up to her eyes. "What is?" She whispered back, putting her head down "You are." She looked back up at me, wide-eyed. She was about to say something, but Dean walked in. "Hey guys, come on.. The night's over, back to the hotel we go, for some sleep." I nodded "Yea we'll be right there." My eyes never leaving Nikki's. Dean shrugged and walked away. She grabbed my hand and we walked to get our things. After that, we got in the car and drove down to the hotel. When we reached the hotel, we went up to our room and placed our bags on the floor. Nikki grabbed my hand and dragged me into the bedroom. She slipped her shoes off and laid down on the bed, she patted on the empty side next to her, motioning me to lay down. I took my shoes off and laid beside her, she just stared before scooting closer to me. She grabbed my face and kissed me, she laid her head on my chest and I wrapped my hands around her before we both drifted off to sleep.