Roman

Last night was a rough for both me and Nikki, well more for Nikki. She found Rollins cheating on her again, I already knew that Paige was unfaithful. I told her to sleep in my room, I slept on the couch. This morning I got a call from Dolph, he invited everyone out for breakfast. Nikki was showered and ready, I showered quickly and threw on some track pants and a shirt. We walked down and met with everyone "Morning everyone!" Nikki smiled at everyone. "Hey Niks." Quinn said. We each walked to our cars, Nikki rode with me. "How do you today?" She shrugged "I slept pretty bad last night, but I'm alright.. How about you?" "I'm okay." We talked a bit more until we reached the diner. We all walked in and sat down eat, we each ordered something and waited. Nikki, Marcella and Quinn seemed to be talking about something, Dean leaned over to me "Hey, what do you think that's about?" "No idea." Nikki got up and walked and the other two followed. "Well I don't know about but I'm gonna find out." He got up and follows the girls. "Dean?!" I called for him but then got up and followed him. He had his head stuck on the girls bathroom door. "What are you-" he shushed me. "Shut up and just listen." I shrugged and placed my head on the door. We heard Quinn. "Nikki you have to tell him." "No! I don't want to.. I mean what if he doesn't even like me? What if I make a complete fool out of myself?" Marcella chuckled "You and me both know he isn't like that." Me and Dean lifted our head off the door, "Who do you think they're talking about?" Dean shrugged sarcastically "Oh I don't know.. Maybe they're talking about the guy that let her stay in his hotel room last night. I don't know, it's jut a guess." I pushed his shoulder and placed my head back on the door to listen. "Well then what do I say, I mean I can't just walk up to him and be like 'Oh hey, nice weather we're having but guess what? I like you Roman." So it's true, Nikki likes me. "I don't even understand why you guys want me to tell him so bad, he probably doesn't even like me." I smirked, if only you knew.