Roman

After the gym, I went up to my room, the room I'm sharing with Nikki. Dolph invited everyone to dinner tonight, I don't exactly know what the dinner is all about but I'm going. I walked into the hotel room but it was quiet, I looked into the bedroom an there was no one, so I just walked to the bathroom. I grabbed the door knob and turned it but it was locked. The door was unlocked and Nikki opened the door, she was wearing a sports bra, shorts and a sweater. "Oh hey Roman, I didn't hear you walk in." I looked at her "Um, hey, sorry I should've knocked." She shook her head "No, I was finishing up my makeup for tonight's dinner." I nodded and she turned around to grab her bag, I'm not gonna lie, I was kinda checking her out. She turned around "I'm gonna just finish up in the room, so that you can shower." She smiled "Ok, thanks." I walked out of her way, she smiled and swayed into the bedroom. I walked into the bathroom, I turned on the shower. I was in the shower for about twenty minutes when I heard the door open, "Um hey, I'm heading out to the restaurant with Marcella and Quinn.. So I'll see you there." "Ok, I'll see you there." She closed the door. A few minutes after she left, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist, I walked into the room and grabbed my suitcase. I pulled out my suit, and my dress shoes. I dried myself and slipped on some underwear. I grabbed my button-down shirt and slipped it on, connecting all the buttons. I pulled on my pants, and threw on my blazer. I walked into the bathroom and tied my hair into a bun, I put on my shoes and grabbed my keys before I left. I decided to call Dean, to find out where he was.

Me: Dean?
Dean: Yea?
Me: where are you guys?
Dean: in the Parkin lot, we're waiting for you.
Me: and the girls?
Dean: They're sitting in their car.
Me: ok, I'm coming down now.

We hung up and I got into the elevator. I got to the parking lot and walked to Dean's car, I looked to the girls car and saw them laughing. I got in the backseat, and greeted the guys. We started driving, Dean looked over at Dolph. "Dolph, what's this dinner all about?" Dolph kept one hand on they steering wheel, but used the other to dig into his pocket. He pulled out a small black box and handed it to Dean, Dean opened the box. "You're planning to propose to Marcella?" He nodded "Yes, and I'm nervous." I patted his shoulder "Great luck man, congratulations." Dean handed the box back over to Dolph and we drove down to the restaurant.