Nikki

Me and Marcella were ready, still waiting for Quinn. Tonight I was wearing a little black dress with my black heels, and my hair was in waves. "You look so good tonight, Niks." Marcella said. "Oh thanks Cella, you look great tonight too."

And she did, she had on this really cute light pink short dress and white heels. "Quinn are you ready yet?" She rushed out of the room. "Okay, let's go." Marcella huffed "Finally, Dolph's waiting for us at the car." We walk down to the car and drive to the club. I nudged Quinn.

"Hey where's Dean?" "He's already there with Roman." I nodded. Marcella turned her head "So what happened last night?" "Nothing, I fell asleep. I don't even remember how I got in bed." Quinn eyed me "Are you sure nothing else happened?" "Yes I'm sure." We all laughed, we walked into the club.

Marcella and Dolph walked ahead while me and Quinn walked behind. "Nikki, how do I look?" "You look gorgeous." She smiled "Thanks." She wrapped her arm around mine and we made our way to the boys. Quinn goes over to Dean and kisses him before dragging him to the dance floor. Marcella and Dolph were kissing and dancing all over the place. It was just me and Roman standing by the bar.

Roman looked at me "Hey Nikki, you look amazing tonight." I smiled "Thank Reigns, you don't look so bad yourself." He laughed. I turned around and order shots. I handed one to Roman "Shot?" He nodded and gulped it down. About eight or nine shots later, we weren't drunk but we were a little tipsy, maybe a little drunk. I looked around at all the dancing people, but my eyes landed on Seth and Paige. I nudged Roman "Did you know Paige and Seth were here?"

He nods "Yeah, they've been dancing for a really long time." A slow dancing song came on, Marcella and Dolph walked up to us "Aren't you guys gonna dance? Come on you have to! It's Ciara." Roman stared at me "You want to?" I shrugged "Sure, why not?" He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor.

I started to dance to the music, grinding slowly to the beat. Roman pulled me in closer and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Roman put his hands on my waist, we kept dancing until the song was over.

I was gonna back up but he pulled me in "You're a good dancer." I winked "I know." We get pulled apart, I saw Seth yelling in Roman's face. I pushed him "Hey, back off." Paige got in my face "Don't talk to him like that." She pushed me. I punched her in the face and dragged her to the ground, I was punching her left and right.

Seth pulled me off, Roman grabbed me from his hands and punched him. Soon security came and separated everyone, we were kicked out of the club.

Marcella and Dolph were angry, Quinn and Dean didn't care, they were too busy swallowing each other. Marcella walked to her car "I can't believe you guys got us kicked out." Me and Roman were a little bit more than tipsy, so we were just laughing.

Dean and Quinn got in Dean's car, me and Roman got a ride from Dolph and Marcella. The ride was silent, aside from the laughs coming from me and Roman.

We got to the hotel, Marcella and Dolph went up to their room. Me and Roman were in the elevator, Roman pressed on his room floor. He grabbed my hand and we stumbled to his room, he opened the door and dragged me in. We walked into his room, he sat on the bed and pulled me in his lap.

"T-tonight was fun." I nodded "Yeah it was, but did you see me fight Paige?" He laughed "You looked badass, but when I punched Seth." I covered my eyes "You looked like a boxer."

We laughed, Roman stopped and looked down at me. He stared at me then down at my lips. He lowered his head and lifted my head, letting our lips meet. The kiss was soft, I smiled. "Stay with me tonight." I nodded, he laid us down. I cuddled up on his chest, he wrapped his arm around me as we drifted to sleep.