He was so happy to see his nephew it had been weeks since he seen Jaiden. "Babe",Liza said. "Huh",Dice answered. "I'm pregnant",Liza said.

Sam was back home with his mom and Shell they were all in their rooms laying around. "Sam come help me",his mom yelled. He went to see what she wanted and she pointed to the remote.

"What?"

"Umm hand me the remote duhhh dumb ass",she said.

"That's all you called me for? I thought it was something serious",he said giving her the remote.

"Boy shut the hell up, go get us something to eat",she said.

"What you want"

"Get some Panda Express, get our usual",she said.

Sam went and grabbed his keys and went to get in his car. He called Jasmine on the way there he felt like something was wrong. He did not believe that this baby was really her's even if it was he would still take care of them.

Sam was falling in love with Jasmine this was his first time in love and he was actually really happy in life. Even though temptations had its toll on him he fought them very hard, he worked hard for Jasmine.

He pulled up to the speaker and ordered the food when he got up to the 2nd window he seen a car full of hoes but this one girl really caught his eye. Like he had seen her before he shook that thought off.

On his way back to the house he seen Ex Chandra on the side of him, he laughed and shook his head. His windows was down so she rolled hers down "You have fun in Chicago?",she said.

"How you know bout that?",Sam asked a little creeped out.

"I know everything about you and Jasmine, I don't want you so bye", the light turned green and she drove off. Sam sat at the light looking so dumbfounded until he heard a car honk.

He had a feeling that these hoes still had something up their sleeve and Chandra was the puppet master. "Red man hml when you get this ASAP",he said to Reds voicemail.

Out in Cali Rah and Jasmine had set up every camera in the house that their grandma owned, it was closer to Tracy and cops had no access to get there if something went down. "Alright, let's go back to the crib I'm tired",Rah said.

"Noooo we need to go get some food",Jasmine whined. "Man hurry up so we can go to Roscoes",Rah yelled walking outside.

They had been working an planning for about 7 hours, they took so long because they kept procrastinating. Jasmine locked up and went to the car they drive and went to Roscoes. "Yessssss chicken and waffles is definitely what I need rn",Jasmine said.

She was really ready to get her baby and leave, she felt unsafe, she knew her dad wasn't safe at all here. He begged to come back they didn't want him too since he has so many enemies.

They got their food and went back to Compton once they got out the car someone walked up behind Jasmine. "Hey girl, you don't remember me",he said scaring her.

"Ohh yeah how are you",she said not really caring.

"I know you don't care. I just ain't seen you in forever and you look good, hope life treating ya well",he walked away but Jasmine grabbed him.

"Come on Jacob",she grabbed him and they went inside. It felt like old times her and Jacob were always around each other. They went to her room he went and laid right in his spot on her bed. She went to get a plate of chicken and waffles and brought one for Jacob.