8 - Boyfriend

Hyungwon dragged him back to his room which was only a hallway away,without explaining his actions. Wonho walked into his bright room nervously. He has his bed, a chair and a desk, with nothing on the floor but I small gray rug. Wonho didn't want to disturb anything since his bed was so neatly made so he stood to the side, making sure no eye contact was made between the two. Hyungwon shut the door and sat on the edge of his bed pulling his back pack into his lap. "Are we gonna work or not?" He said without fully looking up to Wonho.

Wonho was silent as they worked. He didn't dare speak a word when Hyungwon spoke to him. "Okay look, I know your nervous but I don't like having bad grades and this is a big part of our grade. Please cooperate," he said slightly disappointed which made wonho flip shit in his mind. He nodded in reply.

"Can I just ask you a question?" He said meekly after a while of them working together rather nicely. Hyungwon looked up from his paper and nodded. "Why did you call me your boyfriend?" He said a little bit more confident.

"Oh. That must be why you're nervous. Well, my mom was probably going to show you around the whole house, which wouldn't help us. So, I guess the first thing that came to my mind was shocking her out of that" Wonho sat still for a moment before nodding softly. They got back to work, but within the next 5 minutes, Jooheon's words popped into his head again.

"Are you even gay?" Wonho asked without hesitation. Hyungwon's head lifted up to meet Wonho's eyes, which made his cheeks begin to heat up. Hyungwon had a faint smile across his lips as he spoke.

"I just date whoever I love," he answered softly, giving off a ring in Wonho's ears which made him smile in return.

The rest of the 2 hours they spent together was filled with math related conversations and the occasional moments of eye contact that made Wonho's stomach flutter. By the time Hyungwon had to walk Wonho home, they finished the work due tomorrow, and a little more.

It wasn't really cold outside, but it wasn't hot either. Wonho led the way this time, only a few steps ahead of Hyungwon. Every so often he would look back to see the slightest smile grazing on top of Hyungwon's beautiful lips. Neither started a conversation the whole walk there, but the atmosphere was a little less awkward than it had been on the way to Hyungwon's house. Wonho made a sharp right after a while and Hyungwon followed close behind, since the area wasn't exactly the nicest. He stopped after a little walk down some gravel road and looked at the small house in front of him. Hyungwon seemed a little discouraged but tried his best to hide it. "He was probably expecting more," Wonho thought to himself and his chin fell to his chest at the thought of disappointing Hyungwon at the sight of his house. But, before he looked down he saw that soft smile again which made him feel better about his home.

"I'll see you tomorrow, boyfriend," Hyungwon said in a teasing tone before walking off.

Wonho got into his small room and sat with his lights off. "It doesn't mean he likes you." He told himself over and over again to not get his hopes up.