4 - Bedhead

"D-don't there's people around-" He was interrupted by an immense amount of shushing. He felt a hand drag up his inner thigh that sent him into a frenzy of shivers. He was too shy about the others actions to really make a stand (he didn't want to anyway). "Hyungwon-"
~~~~

He woke up to a sharp pain in his head. "Shit.." He mumbled as he put his hands through his hair. He had been told he moved around in his sleep so he wasn't surprised that he hit his head.

Once he came to his senses, his cheeks flushed pink and the tips of his ears heated up. "W-what the heck kind of dream was that Hoseok? Ugh" He shook his head repeatedly before looking over at the clock. 3:54. He groaned, sitting up slowly. He was forced to turn on his lamp that sat beside him since the morning sun hadn't even fully awaken yet.

He sat there, his head spinning and his hands in his hair. He tried to go over all the homework he had due (if there was any he forgot), what was planned for his classes, and hell, even about what he should have for lunch that day. Although, he couldn't. His mind always found a way to wander on to that god damned boy who has been distracting him from absolutely everything. He pressed a pillow to his face as an attempt to calm himself. His heart raced as he thought about math class. Since today was the start of the project, he knew he would have to talk to the pretty boy who's face wouldn't leave him mind.

He checked the clock again just to see if it has reached 4 am yet. 6:27. His eyes shot open and he sprung from his bed, stumbling over himself quite a bit to make it to the bathroom. As he brushed his teeth, he wondered how that one person could possibly distract him so much that it lead to him thinking of only Hyungwon for almost 3 hours. He threw on his clothes and shoes, grabbing his backpack on the way out. Luckily, the bus was still there (though it was about to pull away). As he got on, eyes were drawn to him, though he didn't really notice. He sat at the window with his bag in his lap and his head against the metal of the bus. He eyes fell closed due to his lack of sleep, and his mind wandered to places it had all morning. That God-damned blonde boy. Though he really didn't notice, he had fallen asleep and was last off the bus, awoken by the shouting bus driver who he apologized and bowed to before getting off.

He though of his dream again as he walked towards the school gate. His cheeks hinted pink and hit bottom lip was pressed between his white set of teeth.

"What's got you in a twist?" The voice of his friend asked from beside him. He looked up lively ahead of him, since he already knew he would run into Kihyun before class. He shook his head as he walked ahead of the other.

He let out a short sigh as he watched others around him, especially the couples. He slowed before he entered the building, trying to collect himself to be able to focus in his classes. His feet stopped and his eyes fell upon them. He groaned a little since he knew he was nervous about entering the building, and Wonho hated being nervous. After he took a few breathes and worked the courage up to make it through the day, he felt a few fingers brush through the top of his hair. He lifted his head up but his eyes stopped on the others chest as he heard him speak. "You look weird with that bed head," Hyungwon said, completely calm. Wonho's mind panicked. He just worked up the courage to go into school, not face the boy that had been causing the trouble yet. Without thinking about his actions (as usual), he sprung back, leaning on his right leg and lifting his arms into the position that was best for karate-chopping. His eyes met the other, who was standing that, more weirded out than he must have been before. Wonho opened his mouth for an explanation but simply had nothing. He cleared his throat, and speed walked to his first class, knowing his cheeks were redder than a firetruck.

Luckily, he sat next to the window in that class, so he was able to fix his hair, which was now only half messed up thanks to Hyungwon.

"You really like him huh?" Kihyun chuckled and smiled, placing a notebook on Wonho's desk. "Thanks for letting me use your notes. Remember, I'm always up for being your wing man. I've never seen you this stressed, much less if it's about a boy, so I wanna help," he added.

"Hey maybe I could help you get laid too." He laughed which made Wonho stand up, his hands on his desk. "Go to your class dumbass! Thanks for bringing my notebook back." He grabbed the others shoulders and directed him out of the row of desks then pointed towards the door, with an embarassed smile on his face.

Wonho smiled through his next classes, which made his level of stress lower. That's all he could have asked for at that time, since he knew stress wouldn't help him and Hyungwon with their project.

A/N: sorry I haven't updated :( NCT 127 just debuted and I was hoping y'all would understand-- NCT is my ultimate group and I'm still not over Haechan's teaser picture. Anyways, Thank you all for reading.