3 - Partners

He had his face buried into his arms that crossed on top of the wooden desk. Everything ached in some way, especially his head. The embarrassment of the situation really set in and he melted into his arms more. He wanted to get up and leave, but making a scene wouldn't really help his case. He bit his lip in frustration with himself, causing his face to tense up in pain. He couldn't look up since he knew he would see that blonde head of hair that caused this mess (even though he was really the cause of it all). Though, if he had looked up, he would have seen a taller boy looking down at him with a small smile.

He listened to the teacher talk about the homework and begin to dismiss the class. He really wanted to grab his stuff and just run out. He didn't want to take his time, like he would other days, but he simply couldn't move. He didn't know if it was the embarrassment or just the fact that his next class was boring (it was defiantly the embarrassment), but he couldn't lift his head, nor his arms. Shortly after the room filled with mostly silence he felt a hand grip the top of his head, pulling it up swiftly. He looked at the bare room before him as he realized what had caused his head to perk up. Still too stiff to completely turn his head, he looked out of the corner of his eyes seeing a pair of hands in their pockets and the body that those hands belonged to, leaning against the desks beside him.

He stiffly stood up, grabbing his bag. Without looking at the face of the person, he bowed a little and starting walking out, attempting to seem casual. As he reached the doorframe, he felt a familiar hand grab his shoulder. His mind ran quickly over the facts that Hyungwon wasn't even close to Wonho, so why would he wait after class for him. He concluded it was just one the guys who was trying to hook him up with some girl (since he did, indeed, have a sort of a cult following of girls who wished to be his girlfriend). He let out a brief sigh and turned around quickly with his trademark smile across his lips. He turned to see none other than the man himself, Chae Hyungwon. His hands flew to his face so the other couldn't see his red cheeks, as he proceeded to back out of the classroom.

The teacher had already left for his own lunch break, and the next class didn't start for another 5 minutes, so Wonho had no reason to be in a hurry. The only excuse Wonho could think of to use against anyone was that literal heaven itself was standing in front of him, and Wonho hadn't made a great first impression on heaven. His hands were pulled from his face to reveal his horrible embarrassment that was plastered on his face.

The smile of the boy in front of him made his heart rush. He got chills from just looking at his beautiful features. His eyes outlined his slightly squinted eyes that could light up anything, the bridge of his soft nose, the small wrickle that led from his nose to his pink lips that were parted to show his small white teeth, and he noticed the mask that was pulled down to his chin which reminded him of what had left the younger's lips at the beginning of that class.

"You're a little red you know," Hyungwon said, knocking Wonho from his trace. His eyes immediately looked down, which didn't help since they landed on his hands which happened to be wrapped inside the younger's. He pulled them to his chest, letting his sleeves covering his fingertips. The thought that Hyungwon actually wanted to talk to him about something did cross his mind until the other had crossed his own arms, obviously waiting for Wonho to focus. "What is it," He said forcefully. "You're the only person I've ever spoken to in this class," Hyungwon said, dropping his arms, "and if you were listening, which obviously you weren't, our teacher said we have to have a partner for the upcoming project." They stood in silence for 2 seconds before it hit Wonho that he was asking to be his partner. His eyes widened and he coughed a little in surprise. "I'll be your partner sure, if that's what you're asking. I need to go to class now," Wonho said, all of his words rushed. He pulled the other strap of his backpack on to his back. "Thanks. I'll talk to you about it more tomorrow," Hyungwon added. He nodded in response before bolted out of the room, borderline running to his next class.

'Shit this means I have to actually talk to him' Wonho thought.