cнapтer 1.

~ Araвella'ѕ pov ~

Walking up to my old house would be so fun right now. Instead im in a car driving to my unknown cousin's house. Thats right i dont even know where im going. All i know is that their name is matthew umm d-dona-donavan i think i don't know how to pronouce it correctly. You see my parents just died a few months ago. I have to leave to go see this person i dont even know like seriously i thought this was gonna be different. I'll be nice For now. Looking to my right i have found the Welcome to mystic falls Sign. I sighed ~why am i even here. Oh right my mom and dad died yup. Might as well text my friends and see if there up~ i thought and took out my phone and texted hayley ( H -hayley m-me)

M- Hayley get up hayley the palely
H- ARABELLA THE STELLA TO MY MELLA IS THAT YOU
M- yes im bored come visit me
H- i cant darling
M- Man i miss you so much already.
H- Arie it will be ok. Ill ask my parents about it again ok
M- ok doll tell me when you get the anwser love you.
H- love you too toodles stell

(End of convo)

While i was texting hay bells we must've pulled up to the house. I take one sniff of the air and internally growl. You see i can smell what people are. I sense human and a vampire smell in the house. I got out my luggage and walked up the steps and open the door with a spell ~ninatots mortolas~ i thought. Yea im pretty cool i can say spells in my head really cool right. I walked inside and carried my luggage and snuck to the room i smell the vampire in and grab it by its neck . " Who the fuck are you And what did you do to my cousin" I said deadly seirously. "My name is Caroline and Who is your cousin" she said. After she said that a blonde bimbo came in "Arabella is that you" he said "Umm who are you " i said "You were a baby when we met im Matthew" he said before looking at this so called 'caroline' "Can you put my girlfriend down" he said with attitude. i put her down slowly before i full on screamed at him " MATTHEW DONAVAN DONT MAKE ME DRAG YOU BY YOUR EAR OUTSIDE. ARE YOU THAT STUPID TO TRUST A VAMPIRE TO BE YOUR GODAMN GIRLFRIEND. ARE YOU THAT DUMP" I yelled furiously.