Drama

~Tyler~
I woke up and looked at Josh laying next to me sleeping. He's so perfect. "Josh, wake up. We have to go to school" I told him so he groaned "you have thirty seconds or else you don't get a good morning kiss" I smirked so he looked at me. "I'm irresistible" he smirked so I got up. "You are but we have to go to school" I chuckled while pulling him off the bed. He got up and wrapped his arms around me. "I believe you owe me a kiss" he told me so I immediately kissed him. "I love you so much" I smiled as I let go of him. "I love you too" he replied before we both started getting dressed. We both stay with each other so much that like half my clothes are at his house and half his clothes are at my house. "Where's my solid black shirt?" Josh asked looking through the closet "you wore that last week. It's at my house" I told him so he pulled out a blue shirt instead.

We went downstairs and got some coffee. "Morning boys" Laura smiled so I smiled back before sipping coffee. "Morning" I sighed then looked at the time. "Josh we better go" I told him so he nodded.

We got to school and everyone looked at Josh and I as we passed them. I feel like a cliche movie where the main character has something on their face as they walk down the hall or shit like that. My phone buzzed and I looked at it. I was tagged in an Instagram post along with Josh.

I opened Instagram and it was a picture of Josh and I together the night after we got engaged. It was when I was on him. "Who the hell took this picture?" I asked then saw the basketball team. "Hey Tyler maybe you'd be able to think straight right now if you didn't have dick up your ass" one of them asked the all of them laughed, my brother Zack included. I went back to Instagram and saw it was sack who took the picture and posted it.  What the fuck is wrong with him? "Josh I wanna go home" I said on the verge of tears. "Me too" he said so we both left.

We went to my house and as soon as I closed the front door I started crying. "Boys you're supposed to be at school" mom said seeing who just came in. "I hate Zack! He just ruined my life! Mom do something about him" I cried then Laura walked into the room. She must've been over to have coffee with
my mom. "What happened?" Laura asked "Z-Zack's Instagram" Josh stuttered nervously and I noticed he was turning red and shaking. "I'll look at it" mom said then I looked at Josh.

"Josh are you ok?" I asked him and he shook his head. "Laura I've never seen him do this. What's wrong?" I asked worried. "He's having an anxiety attack. Take him to the couch and I'll get him some water. He just needs to calm down a bit" she told me so I nodded before helping Josh to the couch. "Josh, take deep, slow breaths and drink the water slowly. It'll calm you down" Laura told him so he did as told.

My mom walked in and looked at me sympathetically. "Tyler I'm so sorry this happened. Zack is definitely in a lot of trouble" she told me then looked at Josh. "Josh it'll be ok" she told him so he nodded "are y'all gonna go back to school?" Mom asked "no. I never want to go back" I told her so she frowned. "You can skip today but you're going back tomorrow" she told me so I agreed. I looked at Josh and he was just sitting there drinking his water slowly. I grabbed his hand and cuddled close to him.

Zack walked into the house causally and both Josh and I's parents looked at him seriously. "Zack give me your phone" mom said and I smirked slyly. "What why?" Zack asked confused "Zack! Give me you're phone and computer now!" Mom said sternly. So Zack handed her his phone then went to get his computer.

Zack handed mom his computer and looked pissed "why are you taking my stuff away?" He asked "why the hell do you think it's ok to take a picture of your brother having sex and post it on social media for the whole school to see?" Mom asked and I sunk in my spot on the couch so Zack wouldn't see me. "Because one of the guys told me to do it so I could hang with them and be cool" Zack said and I got pissed. "Really? You threw me under the bus and ruined my life so you could be cool in high school? Wow you're such a great brother! I didn't do anything to deserve this!" I yelled and Zack looked down ashamed. "You should be ashamed Zack. You're quitting basketball and you're grounded until further notice" mom said then Zack looked at me with anger in his eyes. "How is it my fault that Tyler is a depressed fuck boy? He's the one who decided it would be ok to fuck the neighbor! If you're so depressed then why don't you go fuck Josh while you cut yourself!" Zack told me and I almost cried. I just ran.

I ran into the forest down the long pathway until I got to the creek.

You should listen to him Tyler. Cut. Do it. I know you hid a knife out here. You deserve it. You've been very bad and you miss the sight of your blood. Come on. The scars faded. You need more.

I screamed and clutched my hair hoping the voice would go away. I need him to go away.

I'm not leaving until you do it Tyler. You deserve it. Nobody really cares so do it.

Don't do it. I can't. It'll hurt Josh. I don't want to hurt Josh. I love him. He's my everything.

Who cares about Josh right now? He's just as depressed. You need to do this Tyler. It'll make you happy. It'll make me go away.

I couldn't handle it. I went over and pulled my pocket knife out of the tree I hid it in. I opened the blade and pressed it against my skin. I didn't feel anything but I saw the blood. I saw as more lines were formed, more blood came.

I lied Tyler. I'm still here. I'm never going to leave you.

"Leave me alone!" I cried out and dropped my knife. I fell to my knees on the leaf covered path and stared at my bloody arm.

~Josh~
I watched Tyler run out of the house then Kelly looked at Zack. "Zack! Go to your room and don't come out until I say so! You're fucking grounded! Do not say that to your brother!" Kelly said through tears so Zack ran upstairs pissed "and stay away from my daughter!" Mom said then we heard Zack's door slam.

Kelly and my mom looked at me. "Josh where did he go?" Kelly asked with tears filling her eyes. "The forest" I whispered shakily before takin off running.

I ran down the path then heard Tyler's voice through the trees "leave me alone!" I just ran faster until I got to him. He's on his knees with blood pouring from his arm.

I immediately dropped down and looked at his arm. They're pretty deep cuts. "Josh. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I'm sorry. They made me do it. They wouldn't leave me alone" he cried shaking his head. "Tyler stop. I'm not mad" I told him then took my shirt off "what are you doing?" He sniffled "you cut pretty deep. We need to stop your bleeding" I explained then used my shirt to wrap his arm. He winced in pain as I tightened it around his arm. I picked him up and ran back to the house.

Our mom's were waiting in the front worried. "Tyler, are you ok?" Kelly asked worried but he shook his head. I carried him in and set him on the counter in the kitchen.

I grabbed the antiseptic spray and sprayed the cuts. He whined in pain as I wrapped it with bandage. "Tyler I love you so much. Please don't do that again. I couldn't bare to lose you" I told him so he nodded before looking down. "Look at me" I told him so he looked up and I kissed him. "I love you Josh" he whispered shyly. "I love you too Tyler. How about you get some rest" I said before we went up to his room.