Fact 91-104

13k views ?! Damn that's crazy guys last part I had 6k ! I gained 7k reads in 5 weeks wow! thanks !

And I'm not dead -_-

Here are a ton of facts

Make it rain

91: If you somehow found a way to extract all of the gold from the bubbling core of our lovely little planet, you would be able to cover all of the land in a layer of gold up to your knees.

92: McDonalds calls frequent buyers of their food "heavy users."

93: The average person spends 6 months of their lifetime waiting on a red light to turn green.

94: The largest recorded snowflake was in Keogh, MT during year 1887, and was 15 inches wide.

95: You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television.

96: There are more lifeforms living on your skin than there are people on the planet.

97: Southern sea otters have flaps of skin under their forelegs that act as pockets.

98: In 1386 a pig in France was executed by public hanging for the murder of a child.

99: One in every five adults believe that aliens are hiding in our planet disguised as humans.

100: If you believe that you're truly one in a million, there are still approximately 7,184 more people out there just like you.

101: A single cloud can weight more than 1 million pounds.

102: A human will eat on average 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders while sleeping.

103: James Buchanan, the 15th U.S. president continuously bought slaves with his own money in order to free them.

104: When diving, they use these pouches to store rocks and food.