Fact 27-40

400+ reads SPECIAL !!! 13  facts !! PS Thank you all for the 400 reads I really really appreciate it !!! :)

27: Hugh Jackman went through approximately 700 claws as the part of Wolverine in X-Men.

28: The universally popular Hershey bar was used overseas during World War II as currency.
29. Mexico has more American residents than any other country except the United States.

30. The heaviest baby weighed 23 lb, 12 oz, but did not survive birth. The heaviest baby who survived birth weighed 22 lb, 8 oz.

31. Your smell is unique: Your body odor is unique to you unless you have an identical twin. Even babies recognize the individual scents of their mothers.

32. Muhammad is the most common first name in the world.

33. Did you know the average woman will consume over 2.7 kg (6 pounds) of lipstick in their lifetime?

34. A 'jiffy' is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second.

35. False teeth are often radioactive. Approximately 1 million Americans wear some form of denture; half of these dentures are made of porcelain compound laced with minute amounts of uranium to stimulate fluorescence. Without the uranium addictive the dentures would be a dull green color when seen under artificial light.

36. The average woman spends 1 year of her lifetime trying to decide what to wear!

37. The honeybee kills more people world-wide than all the poisonous snakes combined.

38. If humans had the same metabolism as a hummingbird, they would have to intake 150,000 calories a day.

39. Butterflies cannot fly if their body temperature is less than 86 degrees.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST...

40. An elephant can be pregnant for up to two years.

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS !!! Next chapter coming tmr (13/1/16) It is called " 5 Facts about Disney"