Jeca No More :(

Aubrey POV

After my shower, I grab my handbag and call the number for the supposed limo that is arriving. It arrives almost instantly after I call the number. The driver hops out (not literally :P) of the car and opens the door for me. I didn't bother doing anything fancy with my hair. High messy bun does the trick :)

 Jesse is in the car and gives me a shock when he says hello. The car starts driving us somewhere unknown.

"Oh hi" I say looking for a seat belt.

"No seat belts" Jesse says smirking cheekily. 

"So why am I here. You seemed really serious. Is there anything going on with you and Beca?" I say as his face expression disappears when I mention Beca. My eyes widen. "What happened?"

"I dumped her." He says awkwardly looking at me.

"What? Why?" I say with a sympathetic yet slightly aggravated look on my face.

"Well for one, she has been 'too busy' to answer or return any of my calls and texts for about two weeks." He says with a bit of an agry hiss in his voice.

"How could you do that to Beca? After all that you went through! Her not answering your calls and texts is just a little issue! That can't be the reason you broke up with her! She loves you, Jesse!"

"Because I-I" He says stuttering. "I like y-you"

My head goes mental. I try to speak but he cuts me off- with a kiss. I push him away instantly and he has a hurt look on his face.

"Where is this car going?" I say sternly, not making eye contact with Jesse. I could never do that to Beca, especially at a vulnerable time like this.

"Secret" Jesse says covering my mouth. I pull his hand away from my mouth and look at him with a confused look on my face.

"WHAT THE HELL JESSE" I scream at him.

"Jomail, just take this car to the second place I said" Jesse says to the driver.

"Its Jamaal!" the driver says frustrated.

"I never thought you were like this Jesse. You seemed like a really nice guy." I say pulling out my phone and texting Chloe. "Now you tell me where we are going so Chloe can come and pick me up"

"Fine. We're going to 536 Park Avenue" he gives in. I text Chloe the address and she is there 10 LONG silent minutes after we arrive.

"Chloe, you're a life saver. Jesse is a freaking psycho! He broke up with Beca, kissed me and freaking kidnapped me!" I say rushing over to hloe.

"Chloe I can explain" Jesse says as she confronts him.

"You did all that to Beca. Now this freakshow to Aubrey! Who the hell do you think you are?" Chloe says, putting him in his place. Oh god. How could he do this? Not just to me, but to poor Beca?