Part 3 - Boys.

Alright. Boys. What can I say? Some are fuckboys, some are rude, some are nice. Now, what annoys me about them is how mean they are. You could be totally nice to them and then they'll be like "oh guess what? I don't care" or they'll point out your flaws. Now don't get me wrong, girls point out other girls  flaws and think it's cute, but boys do it just because they want to. They're aren't a lot of boys who respect one another. They're all assholes. Another thing is them thinking it's okay to cheat, when they have a loyal girl. Also I know a lot of boys who think it's cool to bully and pick on one another and it's not fucking okay. They need to shut the hell up because no one asked them to speak.

Shoes. They say girls have an obsession with shoes but "oh no I stepped in dirt and now my brand new white jordans are dirty someone get me bleach and a toothbrush." No bitch, you're the obsessed one.

Sports. They take sports way too seriously. Like, why tf are you worried about the game when you are the one making that money and playing that game? Also when they get sooo mad when their team loses, after they trash talk. It's annoying but funny.

Anyways, the next part I'll make it longer. I have a big day tomorrow so yeah, thanks for reading this. Also, check out my book "Luna." Thanks!