2nd Rant - School.

Now, I am not one of the people against school but some of you gotta agree that the rules are ridiculous. In my opinion for the clothes rules, I understand about the sagging pants and gang stuff on shirts and all, but I think they should stop sexualizing girls for what they wear ((leggings, spaghetti strap, rips in jeans above knee, ect.)) and make boys and male teachers focus on their education and teaching education.

Another thing that my school doesn't allow is unnatural hair coloring, hats, and facial piercings.
The reason why I don't like this is they say it's 'distracting' like we are going to be stare at the hair or piercing or hat all class. No. We aren't going to do that. Also is because some kids really want to dye their hair and they choose blonde when they have brown hair and then they end up getting blonde streaks in their hair and they kinda look like cinnamon rolls. Not trying to be rude, but it does...I'm sorry.

Another thing is them making learning not fun. They add deadlines, tests, and make our how well we learn into a letter. They force kids with anxiety to speak in front of the class, when they were doing perfectly fine taking notes and studying. They make us feel stupid separating us into advanced and non-advanced classes. It's unbelievable.

I think that's all, if you have any more, comment!! Thanks!