The Camping Trip - Modern AU!Hamilsquad (Mostly Lafayette) x Reader

So @kianairwinhood, my friend from tumblr, shared this video to me:
https://youtu.be/NeJ1dB2uutI

And with her help, I made this. You should watch the video before this, or else it'd make no sense XD
Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~

You and your friends, otherwise known as "The Hamilsquad", were on a weekend camping trip. Alexander and Hercules just finished pitching up the tent for themselves and John, and you pitched up your own tent for you and Gilbert, also known as Lafayette by the group.

Gilbert and John were out collecting wood for the fire, which they were sent out to do about 30 minutes ago.

"Hey guys? Shouldn't John and Laf be back by now?" Herc asked you and Alex.

"Yeah, they should. I don't think it takes almost 45 minutes to collect fire wood. Y/N? Can you go check up on them?" Alexander turned to look at you.

"Sure. Hopefully they didn't do anything stupid..." You said, walking in the direction the two went down to get the wood. You walked along the trail, but stopped as you heard two voices. John and Laf...

You ran until you found the two, Laf was on the ground, and John was recording him, stifling laughter, but failing.

"Guys! What are you two doing?" You asked, putting your hands on your hips, Lafayette looked at you, he looked high.

"Oh Y/N! I dared Lafayette to eat some mushrooms I found on the trail, and he actually did it! Haha!! This is priceless!" He laughed out.

Lafayette was giggling, and spazzing out here and there, making you question his well being.

"So many colors.." He sighed out.

"Alright, fun is over. John, get Lafayette and bring him back to the camp. I'll go do what you two were supposed to be doing!" You told them, walking off to collect wood.

After 15 minutes, you collected what you needed, and headed back. When you reached the camp site, Lafayette was nowhere in sight.

"Guys? Where's Laf?" You asked, setting the wood down near the fire pit.

"Oh, he's in your tent, sleeping off the mushrooms he ate.. thanks to John." Alexander replied swiftly, glaring at Laurens. John just laughed, and continued helping Hercules with dinner.

You snuck into your tent, and you saw Gilbert asleep on his sleeping bag. You quietly laid yourself next to him, your arm resting on his chest. You were careful not to wake him.

In the next few minutes, you fell asleep. When the guys wondered where you were, they check your tent and found you and Gilbert asleep. They all took photos and showed them to you and Laf when you woke up the next morning.

They never let you two forget about it, and maybe it was a good thing.