Graduation

This was it. The day Ichigo and you were Graduating. You thought your last year in school would have been lonely and depressing as they had always been. But this was going to be the start to change it all and your life as well.

The gown was a simple black with the cap being black as well, but with the string being red. You had already dressed into your gown by the time you knocked on Ichigo's front door. Isshin opened up the door first and embraced you with a big hug.

"I can't believe my two children are graduating already! Time does fly by!"

"Two children?"

"Well I already accept you as my child now since you've changed Ichigo into a better person. Even his friends and his family couldn't do that. You're something special (y/n)."

"T-Thank you." You blushed as Isshin was pushed away by Ichigo.

"Dad stop talking and let's go already."

Ichigo pulled it off well himself since he did wear black a lot. His orange hair stood out more than anything from the angle you were looking at. "Hey Ichigo."

Ichigo looked down at you and smiled while giving your forehead a kiss. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah... just a little bit nervous."

"Don't worry I am too. I know the others are nervous as well."

"I've been meaning to tell you something. When we go to the soul society after this... will be able to talk to are old friends again?"

"I'll find a way once I'm head captain. Right now let's just not worry about it and have a good time."

"You're right. Let's go."

"Wait!"

Both Ichigo and you stopped, but soon winced at the bright light from a camera Isshin took a picture with. He smiled and looked at it. "I'm saving this and putting it into a frame to show my future grandkids!"

You blushed massively as Ichigo growled as he blushed a tint of pink. "Can we just leave now?"

"I just need a few more pictures though!"

"DAD!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As if fate had its way your seats were next to all of your friends.

"I-CHI-GO!!!!!!!"

Ichigo had you duck you're head in time and for him to punch the flying Keigo in the face. "Were graduating and you're still going to keep this up?"

"Of course I am! We're buddies after all!"

Ichigo brought you back up and whispered into your ear. "We're not going to visit him that's for sure."

You giggled and fixed his cap. "Oh come on be nice to him."

"Kurosaki-kun!" Orihime's bright voice called out from the busy crowd.

Along with her was Uryu and Chad. Uryu's outfit had a cross on the top of his cap, how original. Orihime brought you into a hug as you smiled and hugged her back. "Can you believe it (y/n)?! We're going to be adult's after this!"

"I know! How do you guys feel about this?"

"Well I already knew I was going to graduate in the first place, but a bit happy at the same time." Uryu said and gave you a small smile.

"I'm just nervous for the world because of are starting lives. Now that we see hollows we know we will never be normal, but I accept it and for whom we are today."

You clapped at Chad's tiny speech and hugged the giant. "That was a nice speech. I'm going to miss you all."

"Won't you be coming to visit the world of the living?" Uryu said with slight confusion.

"We don't know but I'll be captain and I'll figure it out. Right now we're here to celebrate the new chapter of our lives."

"Right!" Orihime grabbed everyone elbows and took them to your guys seats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally Ichigo's turn as he got up to the stage and took his diploma. He had a great huge smile on his face as everyone clapped and cheered for him. He gave you a quick kiss on the cheek when he came back and sat down next to you. You smiled and held his hand, giving you a, sight gently squeeze.

"(y/n) (y/l)."

This was it. Ichigo met your eyes as he gave you a nod and let your hand go once you stepped onto the steps to the stage. Your legs were shaking badly but thank god for the gown to cover them. The principle handed you your diploma and gave you nice hand shake.

Everyone clapped in the crowd while all your friends stood up and shouted your name. It brought a tear too your eyes as you when back and when to sit down, but Ichigo grabbed you by the waist and kissed you in front of everyone.

You were shocked as everyone whistled and the guys cheered him on. Ichigo finally pulled away and had you sit down on his lap. "That was to show everyone I love you in front of everyone."

"D-Did it have to be in front of the whole school."

"Yes it did everyone else like it." He playfully nibbled on your earlobe as he soon got a scolding from you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon after it ended everyone headed out for the river to celebrate with a mini party. You wore a nice (f/c) strapless dress for the celebration as Ichigo spotted you easily from the crowed. He pulled you out of the party and gently led you towards the shore of the river and away from everyone.

"I could tell you were nervous. Your eyes said you were up there, but I'm proud of you not tripping."

You laughed and tugged on a part of his spikes. "Whatever! I could say the same for you when you were handed your diploma your hands were shaking."

"Only because when I was handed the diploma I thought of the start of our lives together and it made me so happy I was nervous."

"That's a nice excuse."

"I'm serious." He pulled you chin up to meet his eyes and their brown stare was telling the truth.

"R-Really?"

"Yes."

You blushed and wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him into a deep kiss. Ichigo hummed as he wrapped his arms around your frame and pulled you closer to him. His kisses were always something you could never stop loving. From the shape of his lips and the way he kissed you, you still couldn't get enough of it. After a while he pulled back and you felt something cold against your neck.

You looked to find it was the locket you gave him around his neck. You smiled and touched it. "You wore it."

"I've never taken it off since you've given it to me. It's just hidden under my shirt so it doesn't fall off when I'm hunting or doing something stupid."

"I see. Are we going to soul society right after this party?"

"Not now but in two days' time I will. The old man wants his retirement already."

You laughed and giggled at the same time. "I can't blame him after working so many years there."

"Neither can I, But I will make time for you when I start my post as captain. I'll find a way."

"I know you will, because you're a Kurosaki."

Ichigo chuckled and took your hand to put around his neck again while he put one on your waist. "I guess so."

Ichigo had you dance with him for a while before joining up with the others. To this day you knew you would never forget this night and the joyful memories around it...

I don't know how Japanese people celebrate from high school so I put in my country's way. But when this book is finished I'll do some research and edit the chapter into a Japanese one.