Feisty Strawberry

After class Ichigo took you onto the roof where everyone meet up for lunch. This was going to be your first time meeting everyone. The reason you didn't sooner was because you were shy, and also Rukia.

Ichigo took your hand into his. His tough calluses warm hand, a little bit big, but fit nicely into your soft hands.

"Your hands are so soft. I wonder how you do that."

You blush. A tint of pink appeared on your cheeks, "T-there just like this w-way!"

Ichigo chuckled and quickly kissed both of your cheeks. You yelped and blush deeper as Ichigo snickered to himself, "Even your cheeks are soft. It's so cute you get embarrassed over the tiniest things!"

You pouted and shook your head at him, "Whatever! I'm not that cute!"

"I beg to differ."

Soon after you both emerge through the stair top. You only recognize three people, Rukia, Renji, and Orihime.

On the far end stood a fair tan giant with loose dark brown hair. Over on the other side of him stood a man with jet black hair and glasses. Just splitting perfectly down across both sides of his face. Next was two other boys talking to each other. The first boy was tall with brown hair slick back a bit as the other boy next him had black hair and talked to him while texting or doing something on his phone.

"Hey guys." Ichigo called out as everyone stopped talking.

Ichigo pulled you closer as your shyness took over as you hid behind Ichigo. Ichigo chuckled before ruffling your hair, "This is, (y/n). My girlfriend."

"WHAT?! ICHI HAS A GIRLFRIEND?!"

Ichigo scowled at the tall brown hair kid, "Be quiet Keigo!"

The two men from before came up slowly. The one with the glasses calculating you over as the fair tanned one looked at you with kindness.

"That's Chad." He pointed to the giant as he waved, "And that's Uryu."

He pushed up his glasses before making eye contacted with you, "So, you're the (y/n) I've been hearing about. Does she know, Ichigo?"

"Yes, Uryu she knows."

Uryu nodded his head as his cold black eyes seem to glare into your soul, "That's good."

The man named Keigo came over and somehow sneakily wrapped you into a hug. You squeak at the force as you were use to Ichigo hugging you.

"It's nice to meet a cutey like you! Maybe I should steal you away from Ichigo~"

You face darkened with embarrassment, "W-what?!"

Ichigo growls as he carefully grabbed you out of Keigo's hold, "She's mine Keigo! I just told you all she's my girlfriend!"

"Are you sure? Because I sure didn't seem to hear!"

Ichigo he got into Keigo's face and growled dangerously, "I will break your face if you try to steal (y/n) away from you."

Keigo sweat dropped as he quickly backed away and into the corners of the railings, "Woah, Woah! Ichigo I was just kidding! I was just getting on your nerves! I don't plan on taking, (y/n) away!"

Renji laughed as he came up to Ichigo, "Look like we have a dangerous strawberry on the loose! And, a jealous one at it!"

Ichigo blushed, he pulled you close to him as he held his face down so no one but you could see his face, "Shut up I was not jealous!"

Ichigo took you hand into his as it fitted just perfect in situations like this as he ran down the stairways with you. Luckily you were a good runner so the stairs weren't a problem.

As soon as you came to his house after school and went upstairs into his room, and giggled, just once.

Ichigo snapped his attention towards you, "What's so funny?"

"How you got jealous because your friend was bad at turning me over to his side! You should know by now I would never leave your side." You quickly kissed him on the lips as you blush slightly, "Because I love you silly~"

Ichigo smiled and kissed the top of your head. His cheek red from blushing and not from running, "I love you too, (y/n)."