Jealous Shinigami

Today was the day Ichigo was going to introduce you to his best friend who was a person who did his job as a soul reaper as a Shinigami.

Ichigo told you her name was Rukia, a girl from a noble clan who's brother he fought to rescue her.

'Wow.' You though, 'That sounds really romantic... even if wasn't me in the picture it still sounds romantic...'

Ichigo took your hand into his as he lead you up to the schools roof where everyone met during lunch to talk.

"IC-HI-GO!!!" Keigo yelled across the roof top while Ichigo quickly moved out of the way with you by his side missing Keigo.

"What an idiot..." said Ichigo

You giggle and twined your hands into his as a small smile escape on the edge of his lips, "He an idiot who's your friend! So he at least cares about you Ichi!"

Ichigo blushed at his new nickname you gave him, "Y-yeah... I guess so..."

You guys stopped at the seating area. Ichigo sat you on his lap letting you eat some of his lunch. What a gentleman!

After you two finsihed lunch a girl with short black hair at her shoulders came up to Ichigo. You looked up into her purple eyes while gasping at her beauty.

"Hi Ichigo, it's been a while."

"Hi Rukia, it's more than a while sense the last time I saw you!"

The girl name Rukia, crossed her arms over her chest, "Well I'm a soul reaper and I'm busy all the time. I don't get the easy life you guys get."

"Whatever." Ichigo smiled as he turned you towards Rukia, "This is my girlfriend, (y/n)."

Rukia's eyes widen in shock. She looked at you as you gave her a small wave, "Nice to meet you Rukia."

"Ummm... nice to meet you two."

She grabbed your hand and shook it. You too talked a long time. Rukia would shoot you cold glares at your directions, you though was your imagination.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Ichigo said getting up while putting you down gently on the spot he was, "Be right back."

You nodded your head as you looked up at Rukia, "So your Ichigo's best friend-" You stopped mid sentence as the girl stared at you with cold, cold eyes.

"Yes, I am. I'm his best friend! Just because your his girlfriend doesn't mean I can't hurt you in anyway or yell at you! You took Ichigo away from me! Your going to pay for this!"

"Ummmm.... I'm sorry...?"

Rukia's face lit up bright red with rage, "You idiot!" She took out a sketchbook drawing, "Ichigo and me met long before you both started dating. I believe Ichigo needs a women who can protect herself, not one who is a magnet to hollow bait and getting her self killed!" You laughed at her drawing. She hit you on the top of head with it.

Rage build inside you as well when you got into the short girls face, "It's not my fault that hollows come after me! I don't see why hurting me will get you Ichigo. When clearly Ichigo, has feelings for me when he's only friends with you!"

Rukia's gaze turned with sick rage, "You little-"

Ichigo's orange hair popped out of the stairs as he came in.

"Sorry I took so long. They were cleaning the boys bathroom."

"It's okay." You said while wrapping an arm around Ichigo waist bring him into a hug as he hugged you back.

"So. You two got along while I was gone?"

"Yep!" Rukia said with beaming eyes who were burning fire in them.

"That's great!" Ichigo looked at the clock, "look like I have to take, (y/n), back home. I hope too see you tomorrow."

"Me too!" Rukia waved goodbye while you both did the same. Once outside of eyes reach Ichigo quickly kisses your cheek.

You smiled warmy, as the day got better.