chapter 11-Face off

Jared's POV
Casper was dragging me off to a club tonight. He refused to say which club. As soon as he arrived, we hugged and kissed and we entered his car. I realized we were downtown and minutes later,we were in front of Club Amore.
"Surprise!" Casper's says laughing
"I love this place, let's go in" I reply.
We close the door of the car after we get out and head to the club's entrance. We get in and the club is already crazy. People are hyped up, dancing like crazy and yelling.
Feeling the energy in the club,we go straight to the bar and plunge straight into the party. After downing a couple of drinks,we head out to the dance floor. The music is loud, banging and infectious. We jump into the crowd and start dancing to the music. I turn to the left and my jaw literally drops! Casper is frozen too next to me.
I can't believe my eyes! Is that Noel? In a club partying, since when? And he is dirty dancing with some handsome jock! I find myself getting angry! I begged him for a whole fucking year to be my boyfriend, I did everything but he kept refusing but now he is freely grinding with another guy..They seem to be having a blast because they keep laughing and talking.
I turn to Casper and he has a hurt look on his face. I pull him close to me and hug him to me.
"What's wrong?" I whisper in his ear
"That jock over there dancing with the other guy is my ex boyfriend" he says
"Are you serious?" I ask wide eyed
"Yes,that's Raphael,quarter back extraordinaire" he replies sarcastically
"But....but the guy he is with is Noel,the one who refused to date me" I reply.
"Wait, so they are playing us?? Like payback?" Casper asks
"Its too much of a coincidence" I reply
"Of course Rapha would do this! After not caring about me,he is still trying to hurt me some more!" Casper says angrily
We head towards the two of them and they are busy dancing til they turn to us. Noel looks like a thief caught with his hands in the cookie jar.
When Raphael spots Casper,he tries to reach out to him.
"Casper, can we talk?" He asks
"No! I don't have your time, you taught me that" he replies
"Ohh and your silly games won't work on us" I chip in
"What games?" Noel asks
"Stop pretending. You two are suddenly tight when we start going out you refused me and Raphael is Casper's ex- boyfriend". I say
"Its just a coincidence" they both say
"Please, this screams payback" I reply
"No,listen Red, its not" Noel says cheeks full and flashed, looking great and sexy in those clothes.
But am not falling for his cute games anymore.
"Just leave us alone" Casper says and we walk away and continue having our fun. We keep dancing,drinking and singing.

NOEL'S POV
I swear its just a coincidence. I didn't know Raphael was Casper's ex.
"Hey,don't stress about it,we know what the truth is,let them be" Raphael says hugging me
"You're right" I reply looking up at him
"We'll get them back,you need to show Jared you're ready for a relationship and I need to show Casper I love and treasure him" he says
"Yes, that about sums it all" I respond
"Well for now, let's do what brought us, let's party" Raphael says
I think to myself,"to hell".
"Where were we? Let's continue" I say putting my arms around his shoulders.
We continue dancing and having the time of our lives.
By the time it's approaching 5am, we gather our friends and we head out but we get a taxi. The hangover is going to kill me.
I think I spotted a shadow though, maybe following us? Am not too sure,am too high,I must be imagining things.