Chapter 10-The other

I have no excuses,am sorry and ashamed.

Noel's POV
I look on open mouthed at the scene unfolding before me! Didn't Jared receive my gift? I can't believe he went on that date with Casper! It must have gone well because they are actually kissing. Its hurts so fucking much! I huddle into my sweater and turn around to go inside but I ran into someone, we bump our heads and I fall down.
"Sorry" he says pulling me up.
I get up and dust myself, then I look up at him,he is nice looking, a jock and he is wearing a sweat shirt for a football team.
"Its fine, what are you doing here?" I ask
"Uhhhh.....just" he stammers
"Were you looking at them too?" I ask
"Maybe" he says and shrugs
"I am Noel" I introduce myself and reach out to shake his hand.
"Raphael,nice to meet you, I'll be on my way now" he let's go of my hand and walks away.
I head to my room,my mind spinning with thoughts. What was he doing staring anyway? He didn't seem to be from around here.
As soon as I enter my room, I start thinking about my next course of action.
What should I do? I know,i checked the list I had made earlier.
WINNING MY DREAM GUY BACK..........PLAN A
1.Do nice things for him.
2.Buy him gifts✔
3.Be more outgoing and swagg up.
4.Be more open about how I feel.
5.Never give up
6.Try new looks
7.Maybe hit the gym??
PLAN B
1....ummmh ask Vicky for help
2.Maybe kidnap and marry him.....lol........

Am going to be more outgoing and swagg up. I was down to number three on my list.
But how do I become outgoing? Am sort of a nerd. Knowing that this is beyond me,I decide to call a few friends. I get my phone out and call Cooper and he agrees to come with a few of our friends.
Minutes later, I hear a knock on the door. I jump and open the door and give each of them a hug. They are four in total. Cooper, Amanda,Jax and Briella..
"So Noel,How can we help?" Amanda asks. She is tall and beautiful,also on the girl's swim team..
"Well guys, i....kind of want to be more outgoing and be more cool but I don't know how" I say nervously chewing my lip after saying what I wanted..
That's when the teasing began,
"Awwww,someone is trying to impress a certain special man" cooper muttered .
"He needs help getting back prince charming" another one coos.
"Shut up all of you" I say blushing at their words..
"Fine, you need to become social Noel,it helps in the process of being more outgoing."Briella says. I nod and think about what she said.
"Do even have Instagram or Facebook? Jared is big on social media." Cooper asks
" I recently joined Facebook but not on Instagram yet." I reply
They all throw me shocked looks.
"What?" I say defensively
"You need some serious upgrade" they reply.
At the end,I have an Instagram account, am getting a new hair cut tomorrow and then,we are going to a club!!!!
I've never really been to a club before. We were going at 8pm and the girls were going to dress me.
At promptly 7pm,am tortured, plucked, squeezed and bullied into wearing tight black ripped skinny jeans and a white shirt,am even rocking eyeliner,my hair has been ruffled and I look in the mirror and temporarily look lost. Is that really me? I actually look good.
Vicky and Katuskah are picking me up. They never bother with knocking. I hear heels clicking and they are muttering,
"I bet Noel is wearing a sack! No fashion sense at all." Vicky says
Katuskah bursts out laughing.
I decide to shock them and stand at the doorway. I get the desired effect. Their jaws drop,mouths open.
"Holy! What? Noel!" They exclaim..
I do a twirl and smirk at them.
"Let's go" I say
They hurry after me and all eyes on us. As usual,the girls are dressed in shocking clothes. But they don't care. They are busy chatting and laughing.
We meet Cooper and the rest and pile in the car. We head to Club Amore. We agree to meet at 3am at the entrance and go our separate ways.
I head to the bar nervously and ask for the first drink that comes to mind.
Suddenly, two muscular arms grab my waist and I feel a body grinding on me. I try to turn around but he holds me tight and whispers,
"Just move your body" he says in my ear.
I start moving my body and he relaxes his arms and we get into the dance. He is a really good dancer. I find myself enjoying the music while we yell the lyrics. I turn around and put my arms around his neck. His arms around my waist while we party. Am actually having a lot of fun. Letting go is fun. We keep looking at each other and burst into laughter. Then I realize I know him. Its Raphael!!!