Chapter8-Just for You

The gorgeous Katuskah....above

For Nigerna,SharaGre,thank you for reading

Noel's POV(Unedited)
So today after class,I dragged Cooper to the gift shop across the college. I want to start on my plan.
We enter the shop and a bell at d door way rings. A sweet looking middle aged woman opens the door and comes towards us smiling.
"Hello,please come in,you're free to look around" she says showing us the aisles.
I look around and there are all sorts of gifts. Dolls,charm bracelets,art,pottery, sculptures, glass figures,so many things that I am torn, not knowing what to choose. I look at Cooper and he shakes his head too. He also wanted a gift for Rames.
The woman notices our predicament and comes over,
"Failed to choose?" She asks
We nod our heads.
"What reason are you buying the gifts?" She asks
"Am trying to win over a guy who I like" I say
"For my boyfriend" Cooper says
"Well,for winning over a guy,look at simple but meaningful,then for the boyfriend, get something sweet and symbolic" She says
We thank her as our eyes light up with our ideas and we rush to check out things.

After considerable thought,we finally got dare I say, perfect gifts?
I got a beautiful sculptured glass horse with intricate designs while Cooper got a bracelet with letters R and C for Rames and Cooper.
Excited, we have them wrapped and we head back to campus after giving the delivery guy addresses and room numbers where to deliver them. I didn't put a name on my gift. Red gave me  anonymous gifts too, I remember the first time he ever gave me a gift,
After a tiresome day of lectures,I head to my room with Cooper to relax. Barely a few minutes have passed and there is a knock on the door. I open the door and the delivery man asks for me,I say its me and he hands over a box to me and I sign for it.
I head back inside and open the gift eagerly. Its a box of Creme' cookies,chocolate flavoured. They look so yummy I immediately start munching on one. Till Cooper asks who sent them and I freeze and look for the card and it says," I noticed you....... J.B" I turn the card in confusion, whose initials could they be? Oh well,I eat the yummy cookies."

I smile to myself after recalling those memories. Those were the times where I was Jared's world.

Jared's POV
Vicky and her friend Katuskah are in my room.

If you want to know the meaning of crazy, it was Katuska. She was one hot African chick with the smooth chocolate skin and full African figure, all the boobs,small waist, curvy hips and damn! That ass!
I would totally tap her if I wasn't gay.

By now my room looked like a strip club. Can you believe these crazy girls brought strobe lights,cocktails, a few eats and booze and were actually throwing a party in my room!

Vicky lied that they were coming to study. I almost collapsed when I opened my door. The clothes they were wearing!

Vicky was outright naked!in just a very skimpy barely there bikini. Katuskah was worse! Just in high waist bikini and crop top. It didn't help that all her assets were on display. When I didn't move after seeing them, Katuskah said,
"Dude, I thought you were gay? Quit staring at my buttocks!"
"Yeah, are we really safe?" Vicky asks
I snap out of it,
"Yes am gay,you girls are safe and who says buttocks! Its obscene,but hey, I thought you were coming to study!" I reply
" Aaaah,Katuskah says buttocks,deal with it Saint John!Isn't being sexy an art?" Katuskah asks me
"Yeah!" I reply like a dumb fish
"Exactly, we are studying practical art" Vicky says and takes out her iPhone and they take selfies ignoring me.

They Even stand next to me and take pictures with me,I smile and stick out my tongue.

They enter and put on music and start grinding and having fun. I find myself joining and by the time my roommate comes,am shirtless and dancing like crazy. Arthur my roommate is cool. He joins in too and so do the neighbours. I love Arthur's moves. We dance and grind on each other. Katuskah is twerking and all eyes on her.

We take numerous pics together and immediately post them to our social media.
I love my girls....Tuskah and Vicky. Plus my roomie.
We party endlessly. I don't even know what time we dropped dead.