Fourth Stop

A/N: Just saying that, in the beginning of the chapter, there will be a mention of ~what Tae lost in the office~, using the ACTUAL NAME. Just a heads-up, alrighty? I don't want to surprise anyone. And this is a slightly shorter chapter, as I have been writing a jikook one-shot and started publishing my J-Hope fanfic yesterday (check those out maybe).

"Yo man. I like your ink."

Jimin cringed immediately at his own words, even more so when the blonde next to him turned to him with a questioning but mostly weirded out face.

"Thanks, I guess?" He looked a bit uneasy and shuffled some noticable distance away from the black haired man, but managed a small smile. Jimin could smell the awkwardness surrounding them. This was everything but how he had wanted to approach his little crush.

"I'm sorry," Jimin mumbled quickly. Now, the blonde looked even more confused than before. He frowned as he opened those delicious lips of him, and shit I forgot about the ring, his lip ring I mean, not Tae's cock ring, why am I even thinking about that right now shit and said: "Why are you apologising? You simply complimented me."

"Ah- ah, yes, b-but," Jimin took a big gulp of breath and forced his eyes back on the other's hair instead of his lips. "I did it in the cringiest sentence I've ever said." It was good thinking of Jimin to look at the blonde hair in front of him, as the faint smile now playing around the other's lips would have made him pass out. But Jimin of course didn't see it, as he changed his mind after speaking and went to correct himself.

"Okay, I'm pretty sure I said some even cringier things than that, but saying 'yo man' is most definitely one of my lowest levels I have reached so far, so yeah."

"I guess I got lucky then?" Jimin just now noticed the absolutely beautiful, slightly hoarse, voice of the other. He could have sworn he had heard it before.

"In what way? You bumped into one of the most socially awkward people in this city," this was actually not true. Jimin was quite the social butterfly, but it seemed that that side of him dissolved into thin air whenever he got close to someone cute. And let me tell you, Jimin hadn't ever gotten close to someone as cute -and attractive, hot and simply beautiful- as this man right now in front of him.

The beautiful man merely shrugged. "As you just said, you could have said something even more cringy. So I'm good with 'yo man'."

Jimin nodded thankful at him. But he knew that this urge to talk to the other more would be too strong to ignore.

"So, you a tattoo kind of guy, then?" He had a very hard time with not cringing at his own words once again. But it was a genuie question. The other man laughed slightly. "I guess I am. But not exactly like you think."

Jimin frowned.

"I'm not that into permanent things." The black-haired man's frown deepened. Had no one told this man tattoos were one of the the most permanent things there were? "Excuse me, but injecting ink into your skin is definitely permanent."

The blonde chuckled, causing a blush to rise to Jimin's cheekbones. Beautiful. "I know. Mine are not real ink." He lifted his arm for Jimin to see more closely, but the latter didn't see a difference with the real deal. "Then what are they?" 

He let his finger follow over the letters on the blonde's arm, not noticing the trail of goosebumps that followed his touch. "I drew them myself, with sharpie. There's a way to make sharpie drawings on skin stay for over a month."

Jimin absentmindely nodded along, amazed by this man. He turned to look up at him, and nodded slightly towards his hand. The blonde seemed to understand immediately and reached his hand over to Jimin, who carefully took it to examine the drawing on it. It seemed to be a fox, the tip of his tail reached the wrist bone, his nose touching the knuckle of his forefinger. The tail was slightly coloured, the orange fading as the drawing continued. It was absolutely stunning.

"Oh wow," Jimin said perplexed, letting his thumb run over it. "You drew this?" The blonde nodded, staring down at the fow himself. He was actually staring at the softest thumb he had felt in ages, but the owner of the thumb didn't need to know that. "You're a very talented artist."

"Thank you. I try," he chuckled again, and Jimin's gaze immediately jumped to his mouth. That ring will be the death of me.

"Why a fox?"

"I kind of use my skin as a diary, you could say. I went to see my parents this weekend and in a park nearby I saw a fox. Also, they're just really beautiful animals." Jimin was still holding his hand. He carefully placed it back on the blonde's lap before moving back to the name on his arm.

"What's up with this?" He saw the immediate blush painted on the other's cheeks and slightly smiled. "Uhh, I talked with a guy called Park around two weeks ago. He.. spiked my interest. But I still haven't met him." The blonde shrugged, and an uneasy feeling started to grow in Jimin's stomach.

"How did you talk to him, then? If you haven't met him." Jimin shifted in his seat, not really wanting to hear the answer, in fear of the feeling of his gut being right. "Over the phone. He called because of his job."

Jimin froze completely. Min Yoongi? You are Min Yoongi? Great, I couldn't be more ashamed.

"Well, good luck finding him, then," Jimin tried smiling, but felt his lips quiver. How long would he be able to keep this act up? What if the blonde asked for his name?

"Thank you," he grinned, "I'm Min Yoongi, by the way." Jimin was offered a hand, and he stared at it in fear. It's not like he couldn't give a fake name, but he had always been against lying anyway. 

It couldn't be that bad, could it?

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked him, and the slight concern laced in his voice pushed Jimin over his uncertainty. "Yeah, sorry," Jimin said quickly, accepting the hand. He nodded towards the word on his arm. "You can take the question mark away," he decided to answer.

Yoongi frowned confused, but suddenly his eyes widened and he grinned widely.

"Jimin? Park Jimin?"