Third Stop

A/N; so I don't really know why this beautiful gif wouldn't work up there ^ but it works like this, so enjoy.

This is Namjoon's hair in this story (and the glasses as well)! I first thought of blonde, but then I remembered his time with greyish hair and he's just so

This is Namjoon's hair in this story (and the glasses as well)! I first thought of blonde, but then I remembered his time with greyish hair and he's just so.. Amazingly beautiful with it. Like seriously, he's been my weak spot these last few days. I guess I'll need to change up my bias list again and switch him and the maknae (who's currently #2) because Joonie is just too damn adorable sometimes. But okay, the story. ENJOY!

"So, how's your avoiding of the new producer going?"
Namjoon entered the office behind the reception after a quick knock. He didn't normally knock, but he started to ever since Jimin told him about Tae's little secret. What the younger didn't understand though, was why Namjoon did it when he perfectly knew it was Jimin on desk-duty.

Probably his idea of a subtle hit at him, knowing Jimin was, as said before, as single as you can get.

"Excuse me?" The younger asked with wide eyes, shocked as to how his hyung had managed to find the avoiding thing out.
"You've been hiding from Min Yoongi for almost two weeks."
Jimin could only stare at him in horror.
Namjoon sighed before seating himself next to his employe and friend on his desk.

"I'll take that stare as 'how the hell did you find that out, oh almighty hyung?'-"
"Joonie-hyung," Jimin managed to interrupt him, his voice barely a whisper. Namjoon sighed once again, even deeper this time.

"You know what? It doesn't even matter." He made a gesture as if he threw something over his shoulder. "What does matter, is that you've been bailing on your reception-duty ever since Min started coming here. You're not doing your job, simply because you're trying to avoid one of our clients for some unknown reason, although I'm thinking it's a quite childish one."

Jimin drummed his fingers against the desk before opening his mouth. "Well, you see, I am taking over anyone's paperwork that I send to take over my reception-time."

"But I pay all of you for what you're supposed to do. Did you know, Park, that you get paid more during reception-duty than office, because it's a completely different job? All you're causing here with your arrangement," Namjoon made quotations with his fingers, "is you getting payed too much and your collegues who take over not getting payed enough. If you're going to continue this weird habit, I'll make sure you all get payed for what you actually do."

Jimin had been listening with wide eyes. Never before had Namjoon sounded more intimidating whilst talking to him. That may have been because he was talking about Jimin's paycheck here, one of the things the younger held most dear in his life.
He quickly decided to give his hyung what he wanted. "Okay, I'm sorry. I promise to go back to my normal duties." Not even realising that meant that he'd have to greet the new one starting tomorrow.