Her

Akashi POV

(Y/N) told us about her past, I didn't think it would be so dark. The only thing I can relate was about her eyes, we both went through the same thing but she shouldn't feel discouraged her eyes are beautiful.

"Just rememebr, your eyes are beautiful" I said to her, she was trying to hide her blush after I said that, it made her look even more cute

I felt like someone was staring at me out if nowhere. I looked up and saw her brother, Hyosuke I believe.

Her brother was inside the school building looking through the window his eyes looked menacing.

"Awww you guys are starting to get close?" Ai snapped me back into reality and realized what she said I became embarrassed and looked away.

I turned back to see Hyosuke not there anymore. I don't know but he gives me a bad feeling when ever I see him.

Maybe he's just over protective over his sister. They did go through a lot so he's doing this so he won't lose her I guess.

Hyosuke POV

I was walking with my friend and I see (Y/N) eating lunch outside.

"Uh you can go ahead I'll meet you up in a bit" I told him

Akashi seems like if he's flirting with her, I can't let that happen. I won't let her fall in love with someone. She's mine and only mine.

Akashi see's me and he looks scared, which is good. I don't want him near her. I'm the only one who (Y/N) should be in love with.