The Past. . .

3rd POV

You were 3 years old when you lost your dad in a terrible accident and for a while your mom was really depressed and had no idea what she was going to do without him.

2 years past and your mom met someone new, you can tell in her eyes she loved again. After getting to know your moms boyfriend better he introduced you to his son Aoki Hyosuke he was 6 years old a year older than you.

Time passed and you and your mom moved into the Aoki's home, and you and Hyosuke started to get close to each other but one day you both heard that your step dad died in an accident. Hyosuke and your was devastated and you tried your best to be strong and comfort them both.

After the accident your mom got depressed and somewhere along the path killed herself leaving a note stating
"I'm sorry I had to do this, but I know that you will be happier without me. Stay strong and take care of each other"
You were in shock and now this time Hyosuke was the one who comforted you.

When your family found out you both went to go live with an aunt of his who treated you like if you were part of the family.

Now many years has passed and you live now alone with Hyosuke in a small apartment. You were about to enter high school and you were excited.

(A/N): hey guys sorry if this first chapter was depressing as hell and sorry again but I haven't written that much fan fiction but hopefully you liked it.