Bring it

Your p.o.v
Finally we're done, if Hanji wouldn't have gotten in the way this would've been done earlier, I finally get to relax but my mind keeps going back to the moment when we were still fighting which was not that long ago
-flash back-
I finally killed the last of the Titans in my squads section Angela kept looking at me and pointing I was was tired and annoyed and frankly had to much adrenaline pumping through my vains, baiscly a combination that if you piss me off even more I'm not going to hold back. Angela pointed and Chris another one of my cadets nodded, I was about to throw knives at them but I noticed that Titan...thing..creature... Apparently his name is 'Eren', I saw Eren trying to help one of his friends get out of a Titans grasp but he had no gear on and everyone else was busy....sigh...and I was just about to leave....well better make this quick. I go in my insanity fast speed and I cut the Titans hand completely off and I catch the cadet and toss him onto my shoulder, I finally reach the building that's pretty far from Eren when I notice the black haired girl again....damn I can't let her see me..but I was to later she saw my with the cadet hung over my shoulder...she obviously thinks I hurt him, so she launches herself at me, I easily dodge her,she's so dang predictable, analyzing her agility and strength I can conclude that she was 1st in her class, by the look in her eye she's out for blood, not today.

Just because I have a corpse over my shoulder doesn't mean I'm in a bad position, I plan to use him to my advantage, life is like a game of chess, one wrong move and you lose, make the right one and you might win, but this is my game and I have a couple of tricks up my sleeve. The only question that remains is ¿are you ready to make your first move?

Mikasas p.o.v
I killed a Titans that was getting close to Eren, I know he doesn't want me to help but he has no gear and I swore to protect him. I landed in a building and looked at my surroundings.... I look to the right and I see something that stabbed me in. The heart...THAT BITCH HOLDING ARMIN!!! SHE HURT ARMIN!!! I WONT ACCEPT THAT HE'S DEAD, ARMIN PLEASE HANG IN THERE!! IL KILL HER!!!!!! I launch my self at her yelling " IL KILL YOU!!!"
Erens p.o.v
ARMIN stayed with me to "keep me safe" as requested by mikasa, I was talking to him when a Titan grabs him and opens his gigantic mouth, I couldn't see another one of my friends die, especially armin
"NO GIVE HIM BACK YOU BASTERED!!!!" I yell, hoping someone would hear my cries for help.
"no" I whisper, as I see armin freeze and get crushed in the Titans hand, that BASTERD was about to eat armin when I see her...she cuts the Titans hand off and cuts the nape of his neck I didn't even see when she was done. In a blink of an eye she disappeared. I felt my face getting warmer.....I have to know who she is...
...
...
...
...
...wait where's armin??
I was lost in my thoughts when I relies I don't see armin or the mysterious girl, then I hear mikasa yelling "il kill you" oh no
..
..
..
...
She saw the mysterious girl didn't she.
Levis p.o.v
Gunther was killing two Titans when I see Petra killing 3 she was trying to go as fast as y/n buuuuuuuuut she fell face first in the roof of a house.
I smirk and kill the rest of her Titans since she is obviously just wasting perfectly good cleaning time
Hey those windows aren't going to clean themselves, u was brought out of my thought when I hear someone yelling "Il KILL YOU" I look to find the source of that unpleasant screeching..
..
I see a cadet laughing at y/n who was holding cadet alert, Y/N DOESN'T KNOW THAT CADET ACKERMAN IS THE TOP OF HER CLASS!!! I race to y/n, why am I so worried? Why is my body running to y/n? Why?

I was flying through the air when someone stops me...
...
...
...

Damn you