6: Hello Again Winter

Start from the beginning

"Are you alone right now Clint?" I asked. I heard a rustling sound and a door shut on the other end before Clint spoke.

"I am now, what's up are you alright?"

"I'm ok Clint, I just need some help." I said. I heard Clint grumble something on the other end of the line.

"No, I'm not pregnant, dying, I don't owe anybody money, I'm not being held hostage, and no. I didn't kill anybody." I said with a chuckle. I heard a relieved sigh from the other end before Clint spoke again.

"Alright, what's up?" He asked. I took another deep breath, adjusting my position.

"I need you to come over here. I can't lift something and need help." I said. I heard keys jingling on the other end of the line and a door shutting before a car engine starting.

"Am I allowed to know what this thing is?" Clint asked and I heard the engine revving before he tore down the streets.

"Nope, thanks Clint." I said, hanging up before he could ask any more questions. Now to hope Bucky stayed asleep long enough for Clint to get here. I adjusted myself so I was lying next to Bucky, looking at his face. There were scars across his cheeks, they were faded and you wouldn't notice them if you just passed by on the street, but they were there.

"What did they do to you Buck?" I whispered as I brushed a strand of hair out of his eyes. It was soft and before I knew it, I was lying on his back, braiding his hair in a multitude of small braids. Soon there was a knock on the door and I had to drag myself away from Bucky to answer the door.

"Hey Clint." I said with a smile. Clint's eyes landed on my neck and his features darkened. Shit. There must have been bruises from when Bucky tried to choke me. I tried to push Clint back as he shoved into my apartment in a thunderous rage.

"Clint no it was an accident, Clint he didn't know what he was doing!" I yelled as Clint searched the apartment with his eyes, not stepping in any further than past the door. I shut it quickly, hooking a finger in his belt loop to hold him back when he tried to storm further into the apartment.

"So he was drunk?" Clint snapped, turning to look at me. I shook my head as I moved in front of him to hold him back. He pushed me aside and stormed into the kitchen.

"High?" He snapped again. I sighed and stepped into the living room, standing between Bucky and Clint. Clint whirled around and looked at the floor to see Bucky there. He narrowed his eyes at him but they widened in surprise when he saw the metal arm.

"Him" Clint whispered in shock. I swallowed and nodded quickly. Clint growled and moved to push me aside but froze when Bucky stirred.

"Clint, he had an, episode, and took care of it. I just need help moving him to the couch." I said, moving so I was kneeling at Bucky's side. I ran my hands through his hair while Clint thought it over.

"Fine." He snapped as he moved closer to me. I moved to Bucky's legs, helping Clint lift him onto the couch. He glared at me the entire time, and while we walked into the kitchen.

"He's your roommate?" Clint hissed. I nodded my head as I pulled a bottle of (your favorite soda (If you don't drink soda just your favorite drink) out of the fridge and poured a glass for myself. I tilted the bottle towards Clint and he shook his head before I put it back in the fridge.

"Yes he's my roommate. You can't tell anybody. Now on to my next question, I need you to teach me how to shoot." I said as I took a swig of the drink. Clint grumbled something under his breath, glancing towards the living room anxiously.

"Is that why Thor gave be a bow and arrow today?" He asked while opening my fridge and pulling out an apple. I took it and put it back in the fridge, handing him an orange instead.

"The apples are Bucky's." I said simply. He muttered something along the lines of 'they guy's already stealing my food' while using a knife to cut the orange open. I nodded in response to his earlier question.

"I actually can already shoot; I just need to improve my accuracy. By tomorrow I need to be able to hit a moving target." I said. Clint nearly choked on the orange from laughter.

"You can't learn that overnight." He said with a laugh. I dived over the counter and put a hand over his mouth when I heard the couch creaking from the other room.

"Shut up you're going to wake him up." I seethed. Clint nodded frantically, a hint of fear in his eyes. I removed my hand and Clint took another bite of orange. I looked to him quizzically and waited for his response. He sighed and gave me a look that said 'you owe me'.

"I'll teach you." He said quietly. I smiled and hugged him, causing him to almost choke on another piece of the orange.

"Alright alright, go tell your boyfriend where you're going and get your butt into my car in the next two minutes or I'm going to leave without you." Clint joked as he walked out the door, throwing the remainder of the orange away. I ran into the living room to see Bucky just waking up. I sat on the table in front of him, my hands folded in my lap. He winced and put a hand to his head while squinting at me.

"(Y/n)? Why does my head hurt?" He asked. I sighed, not wanting to explain right now. Instead, I gently placed my hands on his knees.

"I can help, just, here." I said, reaching towards his face. He pulled away and I gave him a look.

"Pressure points, I get headaches all the time and this is how I fix them." I said. He leaned his head forwards, allowing me to rest my hands on either side of his face. I used the pressure points I had learned. Between the eyebrows just above the bridge of his nose, then moved to gently massage his temples for a moment before moving to stand behind him while he sat on the couch. I rubbed circles at the base of his skull with one hand while tilting his head back with the other.

"I need your hand." I said. He held his human hand up and I pinched the webbing between his thumb and forefinger, eliciting a sharp yelp from him before he pulled his hand away. I moved to stand in front of him as he flexed his hand and looked up at me.

"Ok, one, Ow. And two, thank you. That helped." He said. I smiled at him and he stood to hug me. I hesitantly hugged him back before releasing him and walking around the couch to slip my shoes on.

"I have to go, again, but I promise I'll be back before midnight." I said. Bucky nodded at me, picking up a book I had been reading off the table. I ran my fingers through his hair before saying goodbye and glared at the hole in the wall with disdain.