5: Rough night, and day

"(Y/n), (y/n) help me. Help." I heard a familiar voice.

"L-Loki?" I asked as i whirled around, trying to find my best friend.

"H-help, Im scared." I turned around, and saw Loki standing there. armor and all, bleeding from his abdomen. I rushed towards him.

"Loki, Oh my god Lo-" I broke off my sentence as i reached him. I reached out for him, and as soon as i touched him he faded into a green and gold mist, which swirled around me and disappeared in an instant.

"(Y/n) I'm scared." I heard Loki again, and whirled around, trying to find Loki.

"Loki! Where are you Loki." I muttered the last part quietly. The room was suddenly shrouded in a blue light, and the temperature dropped to frigid. I wrapped my arms around myself, and narrowed my eyes to allow them to adjust to the light.

"(y/n), my son always said great things about you. That is, when he was alive." I heard a voice that sounded like Loki's, but deeper. not as gentle sounding. I whirled around to see a man with blue skin. he was massive, not fat, but large. Taller that Loki and taller than anyone i'd ever seen. with broad shoulders. His eyes were a deep crimson that unnerved even me.

"You could have saved him, but, then again, you were too busy being distracted by that soldier of winter." Loki appeared from behind the man, but something was different. His skin was blue and his eyes were red as well.

"L-Loki?" I asked, confused. I had never seen my best friend look so angry. I stepped back as he spoke.

"You were there. You waited. You could. Have. Saved. Me." He growled, his eyes beginning to glow.

"Loki please." I muttered as he stepped closer, his staff materializing in his hand as blood soaked through his armor, in the same place he had been stabbed. He pointed the tip of his staff towards me.

"You were there. I didn't have to die." He said, raising his voice slightly with each word. His skin suddenly shifted back to pale white, and his eyes faded back to the bright emerald green i was familiar with.

"Why, why didn't you save me?" His voice broke on the word save.

"Why!?" He yelled, before everything dissipated into a blue mist. The mist swirled and disappeared, until all that was left was a wisp of green and gold mist, that seemed to sparkle as it reformed into Loki. He stepped closer towards me, and sat cross legged in front of me.

"I trusted you (y/n)." He said quietly. I looked up to see he was covered in blood, small cuts all across his face, blood caked into his raven black hair and blood covered his lips.

"I trusted you and you let me die." He whispered, sounding enraged. He disappeared into black smoke, and disappeared. I curled up on the floor, and started sobbing.

"(Y/n), (y/n) wake up doll, (y/n)!" I heard a faint voice, and opened my eyes to see Bucky's concerned face. I felt something constricting my movement, and began to fight. I shoved against Bucky's chest, and tried to free myself.

"(y/n) calm down doll, calm down you're ok, listen to me listen to my voice." Bucky said quietly. I calmed down and he pulled me closer to him.

"Come here, you're ok." He whispered as I cuddled back against his chest, sobbing. he wrapped his arms tighter around me, and I tucked my head under his chin, with my nose resting in the juncture between his neck and shoulder.

"You're alright, just go back to sleep doll." He murmured comforts into my ear as i drifted back to sleep.

*****

When I woke up in the morning, Bucky was lying on his back, his right arm behind his head and his left arm slung lazily across my back. I was lying on his stomach, my head resting on his chest and my legs tangled with his. His heartbeat was slow and steady, telling me he was still asleep. I closed my eyes, feeling calm for the first time since the day before yesterday. It was warm, and comfortable, and I wanted it to last for as long as possible. So i lay still, and listened to his heartbeat and deep breathing.