Whisper Down the Lake

~*~*~*~*~Itachi~*~*~*~*~

"You're getting better Sasuke. Who knows, you might even be able to beat me one day." Itachi ruffled his little brother's hair, then noticed Shisui coming to greet them.

"What's up you two? Having fun training?" He waved. Sasuke showed a bright smile.

"Yeah, Itachi says I can beat him now!"

"Don't twist my words around." Itachi bent down to meet eye level with Sasuke, and poked his head using two fingers. A small gesture between brothers that in time will mean much more.

"Hey Itachi I need a moment with you real quick."

"Yeah?" They began to walk ahead, leaving Sasuke to pout for being left out. When they were a good distance away Shisui started.

"So, I got some more information that's been released about (Name)." Itachi's eyes widened but then looked to the ground. Shisui gives him a light punch on the shoulder.

"Come on, don't try to act like you aren't interested. I know it's been a while, but I've seen you rereading that diary still."

"Only every now and then to keep her memory fresh in my mind. I don't read it everyday like I'm obsessed or something, I have other important things to worry about."

"I don't think you could forget about a girl like that even if you wanted to, especially after what you've told me she could do."

"Then what is it?"

"Well it's not really good news..."

"Just say it Shisui." Shisui took a breath.

"Since that man reported her whereabouts to us awhile a go, more and people have been talking about her. Now, people are saying she slaughtered an entire village." Itachi was silent.

"As promised the hokage wants to start tracking her, but with 'you know what' going on, it's best you speak to Saratobi before being set on looking for her."

"I've been set on finding her since she left..."

"So you are obsessed." Shisui smirked at his cousin. Itachi stares back with an annoyed expression, the faintest blush that could barley be made out.

"Cut it out Shisu-"

"Itachi! I'm getting tired, can we go home?" Itachi did a quick nod as a way of saying goodbye then turned to his brother. Shisui stopped him to say a few more words.

"Listen, the hokage wasn't sure about you getting this information because he didn't want you to stray from what's really important, the reason you're in the anbu. Only reason I told you anyway is because I know you'd appreciate the knowledge and because I trust that you have more self control than to blow off everything to chase after some girl."

"I understand, thanks."

"Oh and meet me back here tomorrow so we can talk more regarding the plan."

"I will." Shisui dashed away and itachi caught up with Sasuke. (Name) was on his mind while walking home. He won't be able to think about her anymore for awhile.

~*~one month later~*~

Dub

Sub

~*~To be continued ~*~

(A/N: I thought the video would be a lot easier and it definitely was. I didn't to go through explaining what Itachi and Shisui were doing at this point in the story because I figure most of you know how this goes, because of this I may do more things like this in the future. The clips are from the game Naruto Ninja Storm Rev. I DO NOT OWN THE VIDEOS! Thanks for reading.)