Snake Eyes

~*~*~*~*~(Name)~*~*~*~*~

Still within Itachi's grasp you cry, thinking that you may have to kill in order to escape. Your dream of finding a home as been crushed once again. It's been this way all your life, having to go from one place to another. But this time it hurt you to have to leave. Possibly because you weren't just looking for a home, but also someone to share it with. Now both those things can't be seen in your future anymore.

"What are you hiding? And I won't ask again."

"You're a jerk Itachi...you were so nice to let me stay in your village. We didn't even know each other at the time." You tightly close your eyes, spilling out more tears as you grip the wrist that's at your neck. You feel him breathing in your ear as you speak.

"Now you try to do something that I'm not ready for, and that makes me your enemy? My feelings never even crossed your mind." The breathing stopped. His grip loosened but he didn't completely let go.

"It's...not like that. I just need to know who you are."

"Fine, but after I show you...you'll never see me again." Itachi was about to speak, but your transformation began and he lost his words.

Your (h/c) hair changed to the color of fresh fallen snow.

Your eyes looked like glass, pupils that took the shape of diamonds and an electric blue iris covering the whites of your eyes.

That wasn't all, the worse was yet to come. Seeing your hair turn white made the Uchiha push you away, which hurt you on the inside. When you turned to look at him he noticed your eyes and was captivated.

"(Name)..." was all he managed to say. But what he didn't see was that the entire lower half of your body had changed as well. A multi colored tail took place of your legs. All except the upper half of your body excluding your eyes resembled a snake. Beautiful you were, but also frightening none the less.

This was all part of your terrifying power, your glance alone could be used as a genjutsu, with the ability to leave people for hours in a trance, unable to move. But Itachi was strong and could hold himself together his eyes began to shift down.

'No, he can't see me like this...' You thought and lifted his gaze back to your eyes. You smile at him, yet a tear is rolling down your face as you speak.

"Goodnight...stranger." The male is temporarily paralyzed by you, just as he was the first time you met. After turning back to your human form, you lay him down on his back and cover him with the silk red blanket.

~*~*~*~*~Itachi~*~*~*~*~

All this time the man had no words he could say to describe what he had seen. He may not have shown it, but he was more scared than he had ever been in his life. When you said goodnight to him, he could've sworn he would be sent to his grave. But the girl simply layed him down motionless, gave him a final kiss on the cheek, and walked out the door...with the legs he thought weren't there a moment ago.

"What the hell is she..."

To be continued...

Totally improvising, sorry it's so short.