Ceremony

Today's the day that you hopefully get that bonus that you have been waiting for. You work at the Arrington Suites, the most luxurious and lustful hotel where couples go to lay off steam. Your placement is a sales representative but, your hoping today you get that promotion to sales manager. You come to work almost everyday but, your always late do to the fact that you live very far. Your manager now , Lisa said the next time you're late that you will speak to the president of the building, Jacob Perez. You were up very early today and looked more casual than usual. Its going to be more of a sales party were Jacob and the board will congratulate you and the other representatives on doing a good job.

 Its going to be more of a sales party were Jacob and the board will congratulate you and the other representatives on doing a good job

(The dress is what your wearing)

You flatironed your hair and applied some mascara, grabbing your purse running out the door.

"Shit. Its 7:30"

You sighed knowing that you are late and you have to go see Jacob.When you arrived at the hotel you walked out and into the back checking in. You glance at Lisa who is talking to Jacob. You take a deep breath and grab your papers and approached the door hoping they wouldn't notice you until Lisa opened her mouth ,gesturing for you to come over towards them.

"Mr . Perez this is Yn Yln. The one who consistently keeps being late." -Lisa

"Good Morning Miss. Yln."- Jacob

"Good Morning Mr. Perez."

His looks were heavy on you, noticing every little detail on you. He looked down to your dress that fitted your curves. You noticed him. His extremely curly afro, his beautiful carmel skin, following his 1,000,000 dollar smile.

"I would like to talk to you after the ceremony." -Jacob

Jacob left following by Lisa. You gulped, grabbing your paperwork and heading to the front desk to help your co-worker , Ariel out. After helping the costumers Jacob asked you and the other co-workers to head down to the ceremony. When you all arrived there were tables, chairs, servents placing silverware on the placemats. The whole scenery was breath taking. It took place outside since its a beautiful day. They had little cards that had names on them. You glanced around and noticed your name on one of them. You glanced at the other cards your seat is next to your co-workers Ariel and Jeremiah. You took a sigh of relief because they are closer to you than other co-workers are. Chatter spreaded out amongest you and the other workers until Jacob walked up towards the mic tapping it lightly.

"Good Morning co-workers, staff, employees, to a celebration to letting my mother and fathers legacy expand to a generation of something terrfic. I thank each and every last one of you for working here and helping me expand Arrington Suites. This day is about you so enjoy the chefs, entertainment, and each other. Thank you." - Jacob

Everyone clapped as Jacob walked off the stage heading towards his table. He walked passed you winking and rubbing your shoulder. You couldn't but help notice his attractive scent of cologne. You breath it in lightly, closing your eyes. Ariel and Jeremiah gave you sharp looks sipping their drinks.

"What?"

"Oh dont 'what' us. I see the way you looked when he walked by." -Ariel

"C'mon Ari. I have to go talk to him after the ceremony about how many times I was late. Trust me, his looks have nothing to do with him firing me. "

"But your looks do. Your fine as hell. Especially in that dress. " -Jeremiah

You scoffed at Jeremiah's remark and glanced at Jacob who was glancing at you. You quickly looked away blushing.

.

After the ceremony the servents and others were cleaning up the mess. It was about 8:30 in the evening and you completely forgot that you had to meet Jacob. You sighed and said your goodbyes to Ariel and Jeremiah, heading towards the elevator. You pressed the 12th floor waiting for the door to close to check out your messages. You look at a text sent from Ariel:

"Let us know how it goes with Jacob😏♥"

You chuckle looking at the smirk face she sent with the text. When you arrive at the 12th floor you walked in the long hallway towards his office. You sigh and knock on the door.

"Come in." - Jacob

You walk into his office and admire the interior.

Jacob walked over you closing the door, locking it

Jacob walked over you closing the door, locking it. You looked so confused as to what is happening. His face looked very seductive, you admired his features, noticing his gold grill that had you bite your lip. Neither of you said one word. You were about to say one word until Jacob took his hand, lifting up your chin, kissing you. You pulled away, puzzled as to what just happened. He still says no words and kisses you again. This time you didn't resist and let the kiss happen. You wrap your arms around his neck deepening the kiss. Jacob slides his tongue in your mouth tasting every bit of it. He slowly moves his kisses down your chin to your neck. You let out a soft moan while he trails his kisses down your body. He then picks you up and sits you on his desk unzipping your dress. Once the dress was off he unbuttoned his shirt taking it off throwing it on the floor.

He starts kissing your neck again, sucking on it. He than kissed you lower towards your boobs, un-snapping your bra, throwing it on the floor. He threw everything off the desk laying you on it trailing kisses down your body. He ripped your underwear off exposing your v. He raised your legs over his head. He inserted his tongue inside of you. You let out a moan as he continued to swirl his tongue around your v. You grabbed his curly hair messing with it, begging for more. He took a finger and inserted it into you pumping it slowly. It drove you insane. He added another finger, speeding up the pace. You moaned uncontrollably as he flashed a look, showing his grill. When you reached he forcefully grabbed you close to his ear. He grabbed you while unzipping his pants taking them off. He pumped up his d before slowly inserting it into you, starting off with a slow pump. You moaned softly until he started picking up the pace, making you moan louder.

"Uh! Mmm faster!"

He granted your request and went faster. You arched your back, wrapping your legs around his waist. You began to feel numb. He went a little bit faster which caused you to moan more louder. He slowed down a bit which means he's about to reach. He pulled out and reached. You reached as well and he licked you all clean. When he was done he forcefully grabbed you close towards his ear.

"You better not be late tomorrow." - Jacob

.

First ever imagine!