fifteen

*Recap*
"Okay so if you look closely there you can see that, your baby is a .......Boy! Congratulations." Dr. Barnes said.
Wow.
"We're having a boy baby" Sammy said excitedly while giving me a kiss. I nodded and smiled happily as a tear fell. I wiped it away and Dr. Barnes wipedthe gel from my stomach.
"Alright, well the baby boy is in great condition, so you guys are ready to go. See you guys at the next appointment" He said and left the room. I put my shirt down and we walked outside and said goodbye to the receptionist. We walked to our car and stopped Sammy before he could get in. I smiled. He smiled back and hugged me tight.

I laughed and he put me down

"I can't beileve we're having a mini you" I said to Sammy. He blushed and looked down at me.
"Hey we don't know that he might just look exactly like you" He said smiling and licking his lips. I shook my head. Paparazzi started showing up so we had to quickly get in the car. We managed to get out of the crowd and home. I walked upstairs and layed down on the bed.
"I'm bored" I said.
Sammy walked in while typing stuff on his phone.
"Em just texted me and said my
mom was in town, and inviting us for dinner at 6. I told her that we'll be there." Sammy said jumping into bed next to me.
I turned over to face him, and nodded.
"Remeber in 10th grade when you, your mom and brother would come over and have dinner at my house. And it would all work out perfectly because you, Emily, and Annie got along and your brother Jacob would get along with me and Ben, but mostly Ben since he was older. I miss us all together. We all used to be best friends and hang out all the time." Sammy said to me.
"Yea I know, I miss all of us together too. I miss my brother the most. We were really close you know, and when mom died in that car accident he was with her in the car but he wasn't driving. We haven't talked since because he blames himself and says it should've been him that died and not mom. I would always tell him that it wasn't and that he shouldn't blame himself for anything because it wasn't his fault. But, eventually he just disappeared and I haven't seen him to this day." I said looking down.   "I know baby. We'll see him again soon one day. I promise." Sammy said lifting my chin back up and giving me a kiss. Yes, me and Sammy have known each other for years. We were best friends since high school, and we stopped talking once I moved out here. But when we got back together and reunited, it was because of Nate.
"Babe I'd love to lay here and chat all day, but it's almost five and we gotta get ready." Sammy said. I nodded and went to go take a shower. I got out and started my makeup. Once I finished, I straightened my hair and then picked out my outfit.

 Once I finished, I straightened my hair and then picked out my outfit